Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Fashion Frames!!!

Ch0wt

So I have always wanted to show off some of my frames once I reached a point in the game where I farmed so much plat (5000) total and decided to get weapons and frames first Before doing my fashion frames. Today I have reached that point and I could not be much more proud of my colors and fashion.

Excalibur (Click Picture) Then Click the picture in imgur again!!!

Spoiler

Volt Prime

Spoiler

Ember Prime

Spoiler

Ash Prime

Spoiler

Mag Prime

Spoiler

Nyx Prime

Spoiler

Nova Prime

Spoiler

Edited by Trajectory9

thats not fashion frame using black/white/red so i give 4/10 rate >_> nuff said  

a true fashion is use all pink = true beauty :)

pink rhino = pretty

pink nyx = pretty

mag pink = pretty

so on...

so please...

Edited by Guest

10 minutes ago, Devonlucky said:

thats not fashion frame using black/white/red so i give 4/10 rate >_> nuff said  

a true fashion is use all pink = true beauty :)

pink rhino = pretty

pink nyx = pretty

mag pink = pretty

so on...

so please...

Im sorry that u didnt like it but pls ... this was suppose to be positive go put ur negativity somewhere else pls :D. BTW if u can show me where people think that fashion frames are suppose to be all pink then pls tell me. 

Edited by Trajectory9

7 minutes ago, Trajectory9 said:

Im sorry that u didnt like it but pls ... this was suppose to be positive go put ur negativity somewhere else pls :D. BTW if u can show me where people think that fashion frames are suppose to be all pink then pls tell me. 

I think he's just joking around, so don't take his word too literally.

3 hours ago, FAZZWARFRAME said:

On the subject of pink I happen to have one...

eBetjfC.jpg

GI6M0nF.jpg

What's that syandana? Don't recognise it.

15 hours ago, Legion-Shields said:

bnqmGjn.jpg

kjMqtbx.jpg

YfFGMKI.jpg

CkbnXzp.jpg

Don't understand how some people get such clean screenshots. Mine seem to come out blurry, even on max settings.

7 hours ago, Valiant said:

What's that syandana? Don't recognise it.

That's the PS4 Obsidian Azura Syandana (I main on PS4 despite my forum account being a PC one).  Dumping some other fashion frames I have:

This is another PS4 Excal skin with the energy running all around the body.  I tried to use prisma armor and prime sigil with the same animation affect.  Also experimented with the nikana energy skin but that turns out to be too bright and distracting from the body.

XzshKU3.jpg

0vst7Ei.jpg

This is another variation of the setup, I tried adding a bit of JRPG feel to it with the big sword and thunder god syandana.

XJerMPq.jpg

k0ywcmc.jpg

Next below is inspired by the cyber ninja from metal gear solid.

2rajj0m.jpg

RDWBzmu.jpg

Next up is your standard red-black-white Titainia, nothing special.

SQ0zfwh.jpg

G2g90Sj.jpg

Another red-black-white setup.

YXe1zpw.jpg

nKbBwC9.jpg

A second variation of Zephyr, basically using a less saturated yellow from the default...  this tennogen skin is really good.

sEj4kNR.jpg

awoB4zA.jpg

Frost emperor skin.  The color is nothing special but I think this syandana adds so much to the overall aesthetic.

U1MqxiK.jpg  

1FQaLCD.jpg

Basic prime color for Ivara, everyone is doing it nowadays.  Adding the big sword as a differentiator (also functional if you know the build).  This syandana also works with EVERYTHING.

NWwFvMy.jpg  

xZ5Q9AK.jpg

Ivara variation, Ronin-ishAFbSNQj.jpg

Z6lbYZy.jpg.

Ember, this look is a dime a dozen.  For some reason I found that none of the syandana looks good on her (I have all cosmetics except for the 2016 tennocon cape), what I put on her is the least offensive out of the bunch.pwZaG9Z.jpg

KYegqti.jpg

Wukong is a monkey, just make him brown and call it a day.

mDuXReh.jpg

pcyULcs.jpg

Doing away with the bling Volt, just mono-tone, stealth fighter-ish style.  The 2017 tennocon syandana adds alot to this look.

GpMHqpU.jpg

CWRY2xc.jpg

And this is just an obligatory targis prime armor setup since everyone and their cat are raving about it.  Personally I find it to be a bit cliche; the design is "textbook good" meaning that it can bring anything below an eight up to eight but can never push something to a nine or ten.

3WPOnAH.jpg

HjAoaob.jpg

Caster style Saryn.  This syandana sticks too much out the back on most warframes but I find it to be a good fit with Saryn.R5b6Axw.jpg

D8kwA5f.jpg

And to close off with what got me started, my other non-pink Nyx.

8r1Hckw.jpg

dmCzqFK.jpg

Thank you for your time :)

Edited by FAZZWARFRAME
typo

1 hour ago, FAZZWARFRAME said:

-snip-

thats amazing color scheme i ever seen you deserve 1+ love and ( i wish ) i can upvote 11/10 so lovely details color.

9 hours ago, Legion-Shields said:

Double check your Anti-aliasing and TAA Sharpen settings.

Hmm and what are yours set at?

3 hours ago, FAZZWARFRAME said:

That's the PS4 Obsidian Azura Syandana (I main on PS4 despite my forum account being a PC one).  Dumping some other fashion frames I have:

This is another PS4 Excal skin with the energy running all around the body.  I tried to use prisma armor and prime sigil with the same animation affect.  Also experimented with the nikana energy skin but that turns out to be too bright and distracting from the body.

XzshKU3.jpg

0vst7Ei.jpg

This is another variation of the setup, I tried adding a bit of JRPG feel to it with the big sword and thunder god syandana.

XJerMPq.jpg

k0ywcmc.jpg

Next below is inspired by the cyber ninja from metal gear solid.

2rajj0m.jpg

RDWBzmu.jpg

Next up is your standard red-black-white Titainia, nothing special.

SQ0zfwh.jpg

G2g90Sj.jpg

Another red-black-white setup.

YXe1zpw.jpg

nKbBwC9.jpg

A second variation of Zephyr, basically using a less saturated yellow from the default...  this tennogen skin is really good.

sEj4kNR.jpg

awoB4zA.jpg

Frost emperor skin.  The color is nothing special but I think this syandana adds so much to the overall aesthetic.

U1MqxiK.jpg  

1FQaLCD.jpg

Basic prime color for Ivara, everyone is doing it nowadays.  Adding the big sword as a differentiator (also functional if you know the build).  This syandana also works with EVERYTHING.

NWwFvMy.jpg  

xZ5Q9AK.jpg

On a phone so struggling to delete everything but what colour and palette  are you using for the energy on ivara?

As for the syandana, forgot about that.