Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Voidborne

thought that was a Chinaframe image at first, but then I looked closer and saw it was Korean. you guys have a very different HUD to us!

I agree about a tutorial though, it wouldn't hurt. players would have to complete the War Within first of course, but then it could be made so that Kuva Siphons are locked until you go into the Codex and complete the Siphon Tutorial. personally I think we're long overdue for alternate ways to obtain Kuva, these Siphons get awfully tedious after a while.

You could say the same about Kuva Fortress assault, rescue or even excavation missions. Just play sortie and you are shocked how many people dont know how to play those games modes. 

You are right that we need more tutorials but I guess a Kuva farming tutorial is the least of our problems. 

Yeah I approve of this. i see people shooting the kuva coulds, shooting the siphon, running around confused. Luckily my clan taught me how to kuva farm when it was first released. But these guys they just don't know what is going on. They need something like the simaris scanner tutorial where it walks you through it. 

Everything in game needs a proper tutorial or infos provided how to do a game type. Some who know how to do are followed by those whom not know what they are doing and the smarter peoples learn fast but it is always a handful thing if you have tutorials for different game modes. This game still needs to improve in this part because not always user friendly and newcomers are suffer from this long ago. Not everyone can finish a task at the first try and the game have no further help than the beginner tutorial. The game growing and become more complex also the tutorials should follow these.