Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

In your opinion what's the 'hardest' frame?

mosaickle

Question

10 answers to this question

There really isn't one.  Every frame in this game has an extremely low skill cap.  There isn't one that takes a ton of skill to use their kit.  

That said, Harrow might be the most mechanically difficult just because other Frames are going to be killing the enemies you need to kill to boost his abilities.

Edited by (PS4)horridhal

Titania can be difficult to get used to. She's squishy and while her abilities are good some have a very long cast which leaves you vulnerable. Flying is handy and powerful but at higher levels it's just way too easy to get sniped out the air. I would say zephyr but she's not really 'hard' just under-powered and in need of a rework.

There is no "hard to play" warframe because the game is meant to be easy so everybody can have fun playing it.

No frame is complex enough to be called "hard", most of the time you have "these abilities I should use" and "these abilities I shouldn't use" and you just blow up enemies

The difficulty is the grind and RNG, not the game.

I'd say Harrow, maybe Octavia, since IMO you need build either for all abilities, or specifically for one, and that's, again, IMO, what makes them kinda hard to understand, and play with. Other fames don't have that much difficulty in them, they are made for support, tank, DPS, stealth... Ehhh, like specific reasons (Nidus, I'm looking at ya). You need either play this role, or get out. But these three, if Nidus counted, at first can seem difficult to play, but can be abused in really fun and awesome ways.

Gotta second what Horridal said, there isn't really THAT hard frame in game, challenge still on for DE to surprise us.

Edited by VoidKidFromZariman

I think some are confusing hard to play frames with hard to play content.

Playing Banshee past lvl 80 is like having a constant asthma attack.

You have to run in and out constantly to stun enemies with her Silence, when stunned by her silence you have 2 seconds to shoot those enemies. If you use her Silence incorrectly, you die. If you shoot too long, you die. If you decide to shoot at the wrong time, you die. You can use her Sonic Boom to create windows for her to shoot but if you miss a key enemy, you die. If you jump too close to AoE you die, If you don't line of sight Nullifiers, you die. If you don't do all of this at once, you die.

It's commonly thought that Banshee has no survivability, she actually does. It just has absolutely zero room for error.

I find Equinox to be overly complicated with 8 abilities and the day/night aspects.  I'm sure if I played him/her more I would get used to how he/she works.

It also seems like a recent trend with the new frames and reworks to make all the abilities dependent on each other so you have to do a lot of button pressing to be as effective as some older frames are with a single button push.