Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

My 5 Forma Harrow and Tigris Prime Build

(XBOX)OCCULTIIVIZM

Question

IMG_0069.jpg

Before we begin this is strictly a Harrow synergy Tigris Prime Build.

With the setup before I ran all 4 elemental mods which lead to slash + radiation proc'ing often. So to get the ideal procs, viral + Slash I used Nano Applicator to balance my procs also it keeps Tigris at 100% status before multi shot. Nano applicator works well with spammable abilities and Harrow's one is an ability you'll be spamming often. Up next is Harrow...

IMG_0070.jpg

I went for a somewhat balanced build, maximizing power strength. The power strength makes up for the efficiency, I've played with this build and it works perfectly but you'll have to keep Thurible up for your other abilities. I use Thurible + maiming strike atterax to rake up energy. I timed my Thurible energy conversion for 5 seconds (In Akkad) and I was at about 18 energy per kill so at 6 seconds I was at 20 energy per kill, from there I stopped and started raking up energy with Thurible + atterax. So with a very high power strength the somewhat below efficiency doesn't hurt. The high power strength also comes into play with penance with my Nano Applicator Tigris Prime, something else I was aiming for (Fun). With my Harrow Build I'll have a fast firing and reloading Tigris Prime with 200+ Healing, gain high overshield values quickly and lots of energy. So what are your thoughts guys?

8 answers to this question

If you're intention is to focus on Bleed damage with Tigris using Nano then I would suggest using Vicious Spread over Blaze.

Vicious will give you more base damage for Bleeds and not dilute you status triggers with extra Heat damage.

I prefer Vitality on my Harrow since he has %Life Steal on hit but I also run more duration.

4 hours ago, Xzorn said:

If you're intention is to focus on Bleed damage with Tigris using Nano then I would suggest using Vicious Spread over Blaze.

Vicious will give you more base damage for Bleeds and not dilute you status triggers with extra Heat damage.

I prefer Vitality on my Harrow since he has %Life Steal on hit but I also run more duration.

Doesn't Tigris have a tight spread? And Redirection increases Penance

That 98.2% status is going to hurt you on tigris prime imo... remember shotguns don't work the same as rifles when it comes to status and even with nano applicator I'm not sure it would be better than just running straight up 100%. 

Edited by LSG501

3 hours ago, LSG501 said:

That 98.2% status is going to hurt you on tigris prime imo... remember shotguns don't work the same as rifles when it comes to status and even with nano applicator I'm not sure it would be better than just running straight up 100%. 

It's a nano Applicator Tigris Prime, built for Harrow. Applicator gives in 100% status before multi shot 

15 hours ago, (Xbox One)xOCCVLTx said:

It's a nano Applicator Tigris Prime, built for Harrow. Applicator gives in 100% status before multi shot 

I believe you did that because you were using Blaze, so the rad damage was higher than viral damage causing more rad procs than viral, correct?

You could achieve the same thing by taking Blaze off and going with Vicious Spread or putting a 90% elemental on (toxic or cold) instead of Sweeping Serration (or both).  Then, you wouldn't be forced to cast an ability before shooting your weapon to ensure that you get the 100% status.

8 hours ago, (Xbox One)R3d P01nt said:

I believe you did that because you were using Blaze, so the rad damage was higher than viral damage causing more rad procs than viral, correct?

You could achieve the same thing by taking Blaze off and going with Vicious Spread or putting a 90% elemental on (toxic or cold) instead of Sweeping Serration (or both).  Then, you wouldn't be forced to cast an ability before shooting your weapon to ensure that you get the 100% status.

Yes, that's why. Would the damage be more or less after using an 90% elemental mod over Vicious spread?