Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Players extracting before I can get all my reactant

This is getting out of hand, people keep extracting before the rest of the group and finish getting 10 reactant. This stupid faulty system that was put in place that made it so people can force extract the whole squad before they can get all of their reactant. Why would you make it like that? Why? Why not make it so the that the whole squad has to get the reactant together not stupid individual collection of the reactant. There are some missions that drop 50 reactants and there are some that have left me running through the map trying to find 10. The former happens more than the latter, but it is something worth looking into. Make it so the fissure only closes when "it receives" 10 reactant multiplied by the amount of players. I'm not usually for controlling other players, but this may be a viable solution. Or simply make it 40 reactant and the whole squad has to collect it together. Enough of inconsiderate players starting the extraction timer and forcing the rest of the squad to extract before they can collect their reactant. Please don't just read and forget about it. This needs to be dealt with the game will slowly but surely lose players. This has happened on multiple occasions and has happened to other players.

Unless you enter late in the level you shouldn't have any real issue with getting reactant by the time you reach the extraction point.... although I will admit lith exterminate can run out of enemies again for some reason...

First of all, don't do this:

Spoiler

TQiZqMB.png

It makes me want to not read your posts.

Secondly: Unless you're entering the mission very late, there is no way you can't get all the reactant you need, as all the reactant your squad mates have picked up, is still laying around, marked on your hud/map for you.

It is the nature of running missions with public matches, try running your relics with allies or acting as the vanguards to the speed runners. They are not penalized for your reactant outside not getting to choose your reward.

40 minutes ago, (Xbox One)WUBDUBWUBWUBWUB said:

Enough of inconsiderate players starting the extraction timer and forcing the rest of the squad to extract before they can collect their reactant.

If both myself and at least one other player have 10 reactants (two players are required to start the timer), then why don't you have them as well.  The only possible excuse is the game joined you into the mission late.  I'm under no obligation to wait around while you do god knows what that *isn't* getting the 10 reactants you need.