Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Oxium, what am I doing wrong?!?!

koldmiser

Question

So a couple of weeks ago I was able to buy some Plat and finally get the last pieces I've needed for Vauban Prime. Then I see the 7000 oxium requirement. 

I've spent so much time trying to farm for oxium and I'm only at 2k. I have tried every suggestion I could find on line and it's still taking forever. 

Why is this requirement so high? No other frames are that bad. 

Any suggestions? 

6 answers to this question

Get a team of Nekros with Smeeta - max range, sustainable configuration, energy siphon x2 and Rejuvenation x2 for good measure with Coaction Drift to make them work better.

And then survive long enough to get decent Oxium. 

Otherwise, make sure to farm Oxium if waiting on something, or look up where else Oxium is found; then hunt that aswell to get the most Oxium.

If you're having trouble killing Oxium Ospreys, grab Harrow or Limbo and get them to lock down the enemy so you can apply death to the Osprey before it suicide-charges.

Edited by Koldraxon-732
Additional useful information.

1 hour ago, koldmiser said:

So a couple of weeks ago I was able to buy some Plat and finally get the last pieces I've needed for Vauban Prime. Then I see the 7000 oxium requirement. 

I've spent so much time trying to farm for oxium and I'm only at 2k. I have tried every suggestion I could find on line and it's still taking forever. 

Why is this requirement so high? No other frames are that bad. 

Any suggestions?