Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How do you guys farm exp?

JFSIMON

Question

English is NOT my mother language, if you find some grammar errors or typos, please tell me. :D

I know that's quite too late to ask this after Specters Of The Rail update,

but I REALLY need the fastest way to farm exp since Warframe has lots of warframes and weapons.

Hieracon is usually regarded as "new Draco" and it attracts lots of players to go there,

but it's less efficient compared with Draco.

Some people say to use sleeping or invisibility abilities then stealth kill enemies,

but, not all warframes have sleeping or invisibility abilities, while I'm bad at stealth killing.

So what should I do, what's your best way to farm exp? Please tell me, thank you.

7 answers to this question

Depends if solo or with group.

If solo, I tend to use silenced sniper/bow and go stealth killing (no invis, yes) on grineer spy missions. They are easy and maintaining stealth multi is not hard. Shade and Huras pupper helps.

When in group, go to organized Berehynia or randoms Hydron.
Or even better, grab a single friend with sleep Equinox and single good reach melee weapon. Let a friend put enemies to sleep and you kill them with no effort to keep exp multi.

For me, Hydron (Grineer Defense on Sedna) is the fastest squad-based XP farm due to its high XP enemies and small map (Tennos will be close together to share XP).  On the PS4, it is quite popular that you can always find a good squad to farm XP with.

If you are levelling-up a weapon, bring only that weapon to Hydron so that all XP will go to the weapon (which is shared if you bring other weapons).  If bringing an Sentinel, remove its attack precept mod or its weapon since kills by the Sentinel will not add to your XP.  Kills by your weapon and other Tennos in the squad are the only sources for XP for your weapon.

If levelling-up a warframe, you can bring as many weapons as you wish.  If you can kill with your warframe ability, much better (the kill XP all goes to your warframe).

Edited by (PS4)Feox_PH

I use Akkad, with randoms usually... it has 23% Xp bonus... when you think of that it's really a high bonus... It's fast, Akkad is a small map, so waves go fast. The problem is that if you go random, usually 2/3 squadmates leave after 5 wave... and lot of people don't like it because toxic ancients and low health 0 lvl frames, I guess. 
So it's hard to find random squad who wants to go there more than 5 waves and it's nearly impossible to go more than 20 (with random squad), and it's not in the XP farm meta, so hard to recruit squad for there...  

But if you do 40-45 waves that's instant lvl 30 without booster and it's max 20 minutes... (if you bring a frame with only one weapon, w/out companion) +23% XP bonus come on... 

Akkad is the quickest way in my opinion. 20 waves with 4 players will get you near max level for all your gear. The only problem is the rate at which people leave after 5-10 waves so your best bet is to get some friends who you know will stay and level as a group.

I found an interesting video on Youtube with a method I haven't tried myself, but he says it works.

It looks like it might be the current best way to level but it requires 2 people with specific builds to execute. Check out the video and if it works for you give him a like. (I don't know the person so I'm not trying to peddle views or subs)

I also recommend Akkad.  It's a small map with affinity boosts and lots of enemies.  Other than doing Stealth leveling, I like it for frames that can't do stealth as easily.  It also gives me a good idea of how the frame behaves in chaotic situations.  If it's a completely new frame or weapon, I'll usually do a low level mission solo first to get the feel before possibly inconveniencing others in a Pub. 

If you want something like draco, is actually berehynia in sedna. Small map and nukeable.

my fav for leveling now is hydron. Small map

I honestly prefer hydron more because you can stay and nuke but with the new grinner unit is a bit annoying.

Akkad is good if you got good weapon because the ancient can be irritating witheir shield soemtimes