Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What drops plastids?

(XBOX)MrBadger784

Question

So I already know the planets that you can get plastids from but I only have access to Phobos right now. I found a thing that I broke on Roche and it gave me 216 plastids which I thought was strange because I heard that you only get plastids in groups of about 10-30 and I also found some lockers and other breakables that gave me some. My question is, is there any other way to get plastids other that breakables and lockers and stuff?

3 answers to this question

Plastids (aside from alerts) will ONLY drop from planets which drop them, but there's multiple ways to find plastids on those planets (note that this should be true of all other resources):

1. Randomly dropped by killed enemies

2. Randomly dropped from breakable containers or storage lockers

3. Always dropped from deposits of that resource. This is likely what you broke to get 216 plastids; the item in question would be a plastid carapace. Any planet can spawn resource deposits of almost any kind of resource that drops there, with the exception of detonite and fieldron. So you will likely find more of these in your travels; they're usually quite common.

There's a few other ways to get resources as well:

1. Sometimes dropped from rare caches. These are primarily found on sabotage missions using ship tilesets, but also void and earth sabotages. However, each mission has its own drop table for those caches, so not every cache has a chance of giving plastids. Hope this helps ^.^

• Like 1

9 hours ago, (XB1)MrBadger784 said:

So I already know the planets that you can get plastids from but I only have access to Phobos right now. I found a thing that I broke on Roche and it gave me 216 plastids which I thought was strange because I heard that you only get plastids in groups of about 10-30 and I also found some lockers and other breakables that gave me some. My question is, is there any other way to get plastids other that breakables and lockers and stuff?

Thread Tail Winded from Feedback]Missions & Levels to Players helping Players.