Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Trading discounts

We should be able to trade discounts because many of us are being scammed trying to get ingame items for a lower price, i was recently scammed by a player who said he would gift me chroma in exchange of 95 plat, i lost my plat and im very upset

Edited by (XB1)DE4THSTROKE809
Showed name

Name/shame is against the forum guidelines, go check them again and look at the second section. 

Also, DE explicitly states they do not support nor enforce trades for promises.  You can try submitting a screenshot of the deal to Support and see what they have to say, but it's a good chance you're S.O.L. 

Bro i streamed the whole incident, this is bull man i want my refund, i reported the player and DE never does anything, so many of my friends were scammed an never got a refund, this is BS man i spend money on this game and for DE to never do anything an never help is ridiculous, i may just quit because im so fed up with this joke of enforcement they have.... Smh 

Scamming is avoidable. 95p and he'll "gift" you Chroma? That's a red flag in on itself. If it's not on the trading screen, don't do it.

And this is no ones fault by your own. Not much you can do other than to send a ticket to support. They don't enforce it because it's really really extremely hard and as MagPrime said, trade promises, because that's on you. Which you should never do unless it's someone you really trust.

Edited by Kai_Shiba

Just now, (Xbox One)DE4THSTROKE809 said:

Well like i said i have proof on stream, i jus want my plat back

The chances of that happening is slim. That was kinda your fault :/

They'll probably tell you to be careful next time and not do trade promises