Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Defense dilemma

Neoprimal

Question

while I was rolling as EV Build Trin Prime on Hydron(Intentional since I was hoping on players to join) whenever I went around to kill enemies as they spawned i'd just see corpses, The entirety of that mission was rather boring, Running around hoping to EV off enemies to keep my team stocked up on energy. The shield on the Pod never depleted as no enemies got close to it. What was causing it to happen? I highly doubt the Grineer just died of old Age.

Our team consisted of myself and a group of 3 Banshees

Edited by Neoprimal
spelling mistake

6 answers to this question

it must be banshee's sound quake, and with 3 banshees it's normal for enemies to drop dead within seConds. There's also the resonating quake augment that gives more damage and range for sound quake every second, but also increases the energy drain.

i think it's great, that means your teammate are serious player that prioritiZe efficiency, i'd rather sit around with them around than to play with some stupid limbo or nyx that only delays enemies.

Edited by PhantomCrosz

Haha. I see what you did that.

Anyway, bringing Trinity is good but I guess only in higher levels like that eximus sortie 3. Normal starchart, a banshee will know how to deal with her own energy problem since they decided to use banshee. You can't load into a mission and expect there is a trinity there ya? lol

Wait... some time recently... someone voiced out in public that trinity should be nerfed... holy sh1tz! lol

Edited by kyori

Yeah you ran into a farm game. It's frequent that you'll encounter players looking for the quickest way to do nothing for the most rewards - technically when you've farmed for x amount of hours you do adopt this attitude sometimes. Did you need something specific from the Defense table or were you just looking to do it for fun?