Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Which riven roll should I choose for my daikyu?

StryfeXD

Question

Hi, I just rr'd my Daikyu Riven, and was wondering which one of the two would be better.

#1: +180% Damage +120% Flight Speed +50% Magazine Capacity -100% slash

#2 +150% Crit Damage +3.2 Punch Through

The first one seems alot better to me, but Idk if the crit damage is better, and if the punch through is even useful at all. I know the Daikyu got a status buff, but how mine is forma'd I don't need status on my riven. Please help! Thank you!

4 answers to this question

7 minutes ago, StryfeXD said:

Hi, I just rr'd my Daikyu Riven, and was wondering which one of the two would be better.

#1: +180% Damage +120% Flight Speed +50% Magazine Capacity -100% slash

#2 +150% Crit Damage +3.2 Punch Through

The first one seems alot better to me, but Idk if the crit damage is better, and if the punch through is even useful at all. I know the Daikyu got a status buff, but how mine is forma'd I don't need status on my riven. Please help! Thank you!

I'd go with the first one.  The negative slash is an extremely bad thing, but the diakyu is more of a status bow and Shred (which you'll likely equip) gives it enough punchthrough.  I'd also like to see if adding magazine warp (which would bump up your magazine capacity to +80%) would do anything weird, like give you a two shot bow lol.

That said, I'd reroll it again.  The only two good stats are flight speed and damage+.  The negative slash is bad, and the magazine capacity might be useless.  Try to get something with multishot.

Thank you guys so much! I really appreciate your help, but because I mainly run it on harrow, I decided to go with the 2nd one (Ik its probably a really bad idea D:). I'm going to keep rolling it, but again TY so much!

Just now, StryfeXD said:

Thank you guys so much! I really appreciate your help, but because I mainly run it on harrow, I decided to go with the 2nd one (Ik its probably a really bad idea D:). I'm going to keep rolling it, but again TY so much!

No, if you run Harrow, then your choice is likely a good one.  But I'd choose a crit bow for him instead of a status bow.  Best of luck on your rerolls.