Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

DE, Seriously. Lua Rescue Sorties are NOT FUN

AshenSwift

8 minutes ago, MystMan said:

You making this thread implies otherwise. There is a reason you see several other people telling you it's not hard. Because it's not had you practiced. It's all about speed and knowing the shortcuts. When I enter the room I destroy the 2 turrets and the lone enemy in there and have 35 seconds to hack 4 consoles. I don't even use the Liset air support.

Exactly.

Thanks for the clarification - hopefully I did receive the endo ticked and the first screenshot isn't just an error either. I had assumed that the rewards were still seasonal and I had just unlocked the 4000 already which lead me to some confusion in tandem with the bugged rewards screen. If I get any more bugged rewards screens I'll assume it's just the servers as LSG501 stated.

5 hours ago, MystMan said:

You making this thread implies otherwise. There is a reason you see several other people telling you it's not hard. Because it's not had you practiced. It's all about speed and knowing the shortcuts. When I enter the room I destroy the 2 turrets and the lone enemy in there and have 35 seconds to hack 4 consoles. I don't even use the Liset air support.

We get it!  Another Edgelord who uses the word "cancer" over and over. Geez, everywhere I look it's the same damn word. Starting to annoy me.

Cancer cancer cancer cancer cancer cancer,

Another edgelord who feels like replying to something with something completely irrelevant.

14 hours ago, MystMan said:

It's all about speed and knowing the shortcuts. When I enter the room I destroy the 2 turrets and the lone enemy in there and have 35 seconds to hack 4 consoles. I don't even use the Liset air support.

I did this mission on pub earlier. I had mistakenly left it on when I did the previous spy, that went well with no alarms which was a pleasant surprise so I thought why not stick with that group & had hopes for the rescue.

Seemed none of rest of the team knew the shortcut, so I was in the room hacking the portals whilst seeing the bleed out timers outside from them trying to hack the front door.

Edited by EliteStrike1
Typo