Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Which Frame Can Do Xini Solo 4 waves?

Conquest_

Question

9 answers to this question

strange, i always find pubs in xini

anyway, nezha, rhino, frost are the first 3 that comes in my mind, builded for range and duration to have the longer cc as possible, coupled with a zenurik for energy regen and of course Good Weapons otherwise you can't do much with any warframe

or find other warframes that can nuke enough infested or cc them well

Every Crowd Control frame - Nyx, Oberon, Vauban, Slow Nova, etc. or every DD/DPS frame - Ember, Saryn, Banshee, Equinox, Chroma, you have plenty of choices, but being serious here... don't go solo, it's pain in the butt, unless you are doing Riven challenge (which required doing it solo with Dragon Key - Slow Nova is my choice there).

4 minutes ago, THeMooN85 said:

Every Crowd Control frame - Nyx, Oberon, Vauban, Slow Nova, etc. or every DD/DPS frame - Ember, Saryn, Banshee, Equinox, Chroma, you have plenty of choices, but being serious here... don't go solo, it's pain in the butt, unless you are doing Riven challenge (which required doing it solo with Dragon Key - Slow Nova is my choice there).

not really

babed07c9c6c7ca107eecf529600882b.gif 

using limbo u only do this for all the wave , don't need go around etc...

4 minutes ago, THeMooN85 said:

Well OK, that's your strategy... every one have his/hers own solution. I'll try yours today actually :)

i start do this because a friend xD

the strategy is easy, like i said u need a max range/ duration build , when u start don't kill the first enemy u see on the door , go and capture fast D

once u got D use your 4 on the middle of the cap point then use 2 to stop the enemy, after u got D go to take B and A, last one C, now the only think u need to do is put some music and camp on D, recast your 4 and 2 and continue until u get bored xD

Maybe later i will try to make a video :)

Edited by LIKE_A_PR3DAT0R

There is quite a lot of frames capable to go for 4,8 or even more waves on Xini and other interceptions. There are some tips that may help you doing it solo.

1. Enemies tend to focus on the first tower you capped and if succeed move to the next one. They don't always do it but if you cap D first on Xini you will get the most enemies there. I usually go D, B, A C for this reason. If I fail D at some point I have good shot at B from there.

2. Don't go back to recap. First capture all 4 then go back and recap any that the enemy got in order you was capturing them. There is less enemies when solo and you run faster then them so you will catch up quickly. Otherwise you risk capping just two towers back and forth while the other two are in hands of the enemy.

3. When you have all 4 towers try to watch the tower indicator in top left corner. Flashing letter means they are capturing the tower. If you are fast enough you can defend it before it's captured.

4. Bring energy pizza. It's all good you have Primed Flow with Energy Sipon, Zenurik or run Limbo, but Parasitic Eximi are very common later and even unlucky hit while Ancient Distruptor is nearby can dry you up. Have that pizza ready just in case. Drop a few at once in emergency.

5. Have fun :)