Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Loki Halloween alt helm WIP

So i saw the announcment for the halloween tennogen and aftear reading the guidelines I decided to start a project. This is a very early stage but I'd like to get as much feedback as possible because warframe has a very distinct style and i would like to be told if I'm following it correctly. I tried to stay within the limits the guideline provided and somehow maintained the line of the default Loki helmet, although i added some curves and teeth that resemble a skull to add the creepiness and some extra lines to create detail, even though i tried to stay as abstract and "warframey" as possible.

Hope you like it and I'm open to all critics.

ZbuuoKM.pngscpb8N0.pngffQoDLS.png6ic1OkZ.pngL5oU6oZ.png

Edited by EltipoKillerSM98

How about you change the angle of the side-horns to be a little more directing "forward" such as the Loki P. Helmet.
This would give this helmet are more "Bull"-like figure. The skull-like shape as well as the scar and the teeth give a good atmosphere.

A good attempt, keep up to it. :)

Will this be a helmet or a full-skin?

Edited by DarkRuler2500

16 minutes ago, DarkRuler2500 said:

How about you change the angle of the side-horns to be a little more directing "forward" such as the Loki P. Helmet.
This would give this helmet are more "Bull"-like figure. The skull-like shape as well as the scar and the teeth give a good atmosphere.

A good attempt, keep up to it. :)

Will this be a helmet or a full-skin?

Yeah i've iterated a lot with the horns and i must agree its the weakest part of the design. I will furtherly try to correct those.

To answer your question; i don't really know, so far i was thinking of doing just the helmet but if i see it doesn't fit on the existing skins i might develop a custom one for it.

Thanks for the reply.

49 minutes ago, Godzilla853 said:

The teeth where the mouth is may need to go

I know, that concerned me aswell although there are other helmets already in-game that have some kind of teeth.

I can always develop an alternate design without those if necessary.

Thanks for the reply.

9 hours ago, EltipoKillerSM98 said:

So i saw the announcment for the halloween tennogen and aftear reading the guidelines I decided to start a project. This is a very early stage but I'd like to get as much feedback as possible because warframe has a very distinct style and i would like to be told if I'm following it correctly. I tried to stay within the limits the guideline provided and somehow maintained the line of the default Loki helmet, although i added some curves and teeth that resemble a skull to add the creepiness and some extra lines to create detail, even though i tried to stay as abstract and "warframey" as possible.

Hope you like it and I'm open to all critics.

ZbuuoKM.pngscpb8N0.pngffQoDLS.png6ic1OkZ.pngL5oU6oZ.png

Its not evil its more like duck silly face....Ice-Age-Adventures-icon..png

Edited by Vlada91

8 hours ago, Vlada91 said:

Its not evil its more like duck silly face....Ice-Age-Adventures-icon..png

the only resemblance i find with that character is the triangular shaped head, which loki has. I agree the current horns make it look a little bit dull, I'm correcting that now.

Thanks for the reply.

19 minutes ago, EltipoKillerSM98 said:

the only resemblance i find with that character is the triangular shaped head, which loki has. I agree the current horns make it look a little bit dull, I'm correcting that now.

Thanks for the reply.

Sorry mate for brutal answer, but I believe that honest criticism is good criticism...and think outside the box dont create similar helmets shape create unique add some part on jaw to look more evil looking

Edited by Vlada91

On 8/2/2017 at 8:50 AM, Vlada91 said:

Sorry mate for brutal answer, but I believe that honest criticism is good criticism...and think outside the box dont create similar helmets shape create unique add some part on jaw to look more evil looking

What you offered is hardly good criticism. I highly doubt the author was basing this alt helm on a character from a kid's movie; they even said they were trying to keep their project's overall shape looking similar to base Loki. Two things can share a similar shape.

Edited by ldegroodt115
Clarification

30 minutes ago, ldegroodt115 said:

What you offered is hardly good criticism. I highly doubt the author was basing this alt helm on a character from a kid's movie; they even said they were trying to keep their project's overall shape looking similar to base Loki. Two things can share a similar shape.

We all ready have similar helmets we need some evil look something new and if we all say is good and is not then we are not completely honest with him.it's different perspective and that's why is different opinion. Sorry for bad English...

• 2 weeks later...