The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Uranus Defense Switch after 5 waves please

DarkRuler2500

Please make it that the Defense target does not switch every damn wave.
It's tiresome to walk around everytime and it just makes this whole mission a time-eater.
I am prepared to do any defense but this one I already skip everytime because it is so annoying.

Can you please make it that the Uranus Defense (Submerisble) changes it defense target every rota? So every 5 waves?
This would be awesome!

5 minutes ago, DarkRuler2500 said:

Please make it that the Defense target does not switch every damn wave.
It's tiresome to walk around everytime and it just makes this whole mission a time-eater.

Why is it a time-eater?
The time between waves is the same. The countdown for the next wave starts as soon as you finished one wave.

I thought they introduced this for the very reason to make defense a bit more dynamic. All defense tile sets before Uranus were the players being immobile human turrets in the same room. Stand in one location, turn higher brain functions off, point and shoot. Not much to it, too simplistic, gets old fast.
The Kuva defense designed after it is also a single room but it has the room itself attacking you with turrets, gas and electricity between intervals. This keeps you on your toes, so you don't get too comfortable.

Clearly they are trying to break the mold here, thinking up new ideas. And that's a good thing. Not trying new things make a game go stale.

Just now, MystMan said:

I thought they introduced this for the very reason to make defense a bit more dynamic. All defense tile sets before Uranus were the players being immobile human turrets in the same room. Stand in one location, turn higher brain functions off, point and shoot. Not much to it, too simplistic, gets old fast.
The Kuva defense designed after it is also a single room but it has the room itself attacking you with turrets, gas and electricity between intervals. This keeps you on your toes, so you don't get too comfortable.

Clearly they are trying to break the mold here, thinking up new ideas. And that's a good thing. Not trying new things make a game go stale.

And Lua defense puts you in an entirely new tile by making you collapse which is crazy amazing looking.

Just now, Navarchus said:

And Lua defense puts you in an entirely new tile by making you collapse which is crazy amazing looking.

Oh yea, can't believe I forgot about that. The first time I saw that I was like "woha that is so awesome!" :shocked:

It stops after 3 or 4 collapses.  I wish it would keep going forever till you reach the core of the moon or something, where it gets hotter, your HP gets halved and you get random fire procs. That would definitely have been a reason to stick around for long waves.

• 3 months later...