The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

DE, if you give the operative enough AI to hold secondaries, can you give him some defensive intelligence?

Troll_Logic

Three things for me:

1. Please make the syndicate operatives and rescue targets shoot enemies that are in melee range. When an infested charger or butcher gets too close they become paralyzed with fear and forget how to shoot.

2. If the Warframe is forced to hold an area, make operatives and rescue targets hide in cover like our enemies. If the operatives does not have any targets to shoot, make them change position as well.

3. Please do not be shy in teleporting the friendly AI. Their path finding right now is terrible and they get stuck easily. If the warframe is already too far away and enough time has elapsed, please teleport the poor operative closer to me so he won't fell abandoned three tiles back.

1 minute ago, Chipputer said:

The problem is that defending the roaming operative is supposed to be more challenging than defending the stationary pod. Having the operative roam into a corner or a tunnel makes them easier to defend and defeats the entire purpose.

I agree that it was supposed to be harder, but they shouldn't be suicidal. Make them take cover like the grineer and corpus humanoid units.

5 minutes ago, Aelurus said:

I agree that it was supposed to be harder, but they shouldn't be suicidal. Make them take cover like the grineer and corpus humanoid units.

Actually it is not harder since you can revive the operator as many time you wish ...

12 minutes ago, Chipputer said:

The problem is that defending the roaming operative is supposed to be more challenging than defending the stationary pod. Having the operative roam into a corner or a tunnel makes them easier to defend and defeats the entire purpose.

Well this is what I do when I want a "lazy win" and that work , also , we can revive the operator tons of times removing the difficulty while the stationary pod can't be revived even if he have tons of HP & shield

19 minutes ago, Chaosdreamer said:

Actually it is not harder since you can revive the operator as many time you wish ...

Reviving a constantly downed operative or rescue target is not fun though. And if an operative does not take cover, they are likely to fall in the open - which means whoever will rescue them will likely get shot too.

4 hours ago, Chipputer said:

I was going to reply but.....

4 hours ago, Aelurus said:

That's a perfect answer.  

6 hours ago, Aelurus said:

Reviving a constantly downed operative or rescue target is not fun though. And if an operative does not take cover, they are likely to fall in the open - which means whoever will rescue them will likely get shot too.

This is the time when you just bring limbo and dont do anything else then revive that vegetable.