Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

When did Infested runners get a ranged attack?

Lancars

So i was in the sim testing some things and i noticed that runners also have a ranged attack the little corpus ones. I thought chargers where the only ones to get a ranged attack?

I think the infested have enough ranged attacks that seems to be homogenizing the fights now. There strength was swarming and weakness range. Now they have an array of ranged abilities. Mutalist MOA. Chargers. Ancients with harpoons.

5 minutes ago, Lancars said:

So i was in the sim testing some things and i noticed that runners also have a ranged attack the little corpus ones. I thought chargers where the only ones to get a ranged attack?

I think the infested have enough ranged attacks that seems to be homogenizing the fights now. There strength was swarming and weakness range. Now they have an array of ranged abilities. Mutalist MOA. Chargers. Ancients with harpoons.

Nope all of the common trash infested mobs got this treatement just because they were "easy" to farm so they can hit you with their turd which deals modest damage. Not sure when they added but not soon after they added this ability to the infesteds.