Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Make "Sands of Inaros BP" UNIQUE

Tzunny

Hello!

The major problem i had with Inaros quest is still not fixed, the quest still can be bought again even if completed the quest before, is not unique like other unique stuffs & players which does not know this are geting the blueprint quest again to do it with them friends that need help... They will find out that they wasted credits, ducats, resources & time because you can't redo the quest, you won't get a new message, vase or any update whatsoever... And the support was really slow, took a week but a gm was able to refund me the most of the costs, but not the resources. I even sent pm's here to DE but no reply not even to this day (it's that shiny red envelope that you need to click to check messages).

Is nice to see weekly fixes & changes but things that are related to story quests should have priority!

Anyway, so, this need be a unique bp asap because i see is back again with the void trader & it wont be possible to do it again if someone buy it to redo it with friends.

Happy weekend & fly safe everyone!

How The Sand of Inaros should work:

[Inaros] BP is rewarded x1 st time Comletion of the Quest, and Re-play (again) of the Quest is possible afterward.

You should not be able to buy the Sand of Inaros Quest again in the first place, but you can.

Kind of like "The Limbo Theorem" Quest, can't get BP without doing the Quest.

Why would you buy the quest again if you did it before?  If a friend needs help all you have to do is equip your last vessel and your friend just has to launch the missions.  If your friend doesn't even have the quest maybe its not time for him or her to do it yet if your friend doesn't know how to farm ducats.  that's what you should help with first.