Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dojo dueling needs to be fixed and improved

(PSN)drollive96

I duel a lot in my clan and it seems dojo dueling gets worse every update. First they changed it so that u have to leave the dojo to duel(a change which I find to be cmpletely uneccessary. Now every time some one loads in to the dueling arena the game will lag seve and the frame rate drops as well. Sitting down too fast will cause players to glitch resulting in both player being rendered unable to use their weapons, forceing one of the players to leave. sometimes you can kill a player befrore the duel starts, and viral damage on weapons will cause the player to glitch out and die permenentlly. I also think some other changes would be nice such as , an arsenal in the dueling romm room which would allow players to switch weapons and and warframes without having to go all the way back to their ship, the ability to refill ammo outside of the arena, and potentially the ability to have more then 1 on 1 fights, 2 vs 2 or free for all matches with up to 4 players would be nice. For players  who dislike conclave(which few people in my clan or alliance play) dueling has always been a more popular alternative. the ability to use mods from p v e gives players much more freedom in combat and is a lot funner (in my opinion).