The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Riven system

S.Dust

The riven system needs a change, you should be able to get a guaranteed riven 1 time a week or be able to sacrifice old rivens (multiple) for 1 new one. even if its a common with the size of the prize pool you nearly never get any making it pretty uncommon. so there should be a weekly mission for a guaranteed riven and they should just be removed from the prize pool the type of riven could still be random but i don't like praying to rng Jesus everyday during the last sortie mission.

Yeah, the way riven are awarded sucks.

The % of chance to get a riven is somewhat low, meaning you keep getting endo , statues, lenses and other stuff you don't need over and over.

And when you do get a riven, now that there's rivens for Primary/Secondary/Shotguns/Melee, you get one chance out of like 300+ to get the riven you want for the weapon you want...

It's rng on top of rng on top of rng on top of rng.

RNG to get a riven and not another worthless prise.

RNG that said riven is for a weapon type you care about (Like I really want melee rivens, yet I never get any)

RNG dictates what annoying task you have to do to unveil said riven.

RNG select one weapon out of hundred of weapons, and most of the time it's a weapon that sucks/that you don't care about/a sentinel riven/ a duplicate riven.

Even if you do get a riven for a weapon you care about , RNG usually gives it absolutely terrible initial rolls, forcing you to reroll it 10-30 times to get the rolls you wanted.

They need to separate Primary/Secondary/Melee/Shotgun and give them as rewards for different tasks, or to allow players to choose at least the category of riven they want when they roll a riven. They should do the same for lens to"... Like "Choose which type of lens you want :Madurai/Zenurik/etc". Plus they need tu increase the %chance of getting rivens while possibly lowering the reroll cost or making kuva less tedious to farm.

1 hour ago, xXx_mtv_xXx said:

Rivens are not a problem. Kuva grind is a problem.

Thats only a problem if you have actual rivens to grind kuva for if you dont even get rivens then kuva is useless like for me the only times ive grinded kuva ever was to get the zarr and for harrow i havent done it any other time because well, i dont need to cause when i get rivens they are for bad weapons and i dont want them.