Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

separate create, color, destroy, decorate permissions

TaylorsContraction

Please can these permissions be separated.

Just because I may wish to grant players the ability to color a room does not mean they should be able to create one, let alone destroy one.

If a player is given permission to install decorations doesn't mean they should be able to remove completed ones. Etc...

Right now none of my clan members have permission to do anything I'm the dojo because you guys bulk permissions. Can they please be separated.

Personally I feel theres plenty of 'little' things that could be added to the permission list. 

Things like the ability to change the clan message which is restricted to the warlord, dojo design/creation permissions etc and personally I'd like the ability to restrict access to dojo research so you can get a feel for new members etc before letting them get all the already researched goodies although some might feel that's a little harsh. 

Regarding Dojo permissions, what I'd like Clan Leaders to be able to do:

Spoiler

-Permit [Rank] the power to start research of any Lab items.
-Permit [Rank] the power to change the Solar Rail message.
-Permit [Rank] the power to build OR (no ands here) destroy OR repaint OR 'suggest' decorations (set incomplete decor; higher ranked members can say yes/no, Clan leaders have final say).
-Deny [Person] the power to build the access key / visit the Dojo. This would act as a sort of temporary ban for their failure to comply and would last for any time from 10 minutes to a month. There is a cooldown on this. Newly joined Clan members cannot be banned but cannot access anything - except Lab completed research and Dojo if the key is built - for about 24 hours.

+ @TaylorsContraction's OP.

These would allow Clans that have leaders who never come on allow their Clans to function without them because everyone can begin research in any lab.

2 hours ago, Koldraxon-732 said:

Regarding Dojo permissions, what I'd like Clan Leaders to be able to do:

Hide contents

Permit [Rank] the power to start research of any Lab items.

You can already do this, we've set ours pretty low so whoevers on first can start it