Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Chains of Harrow: Update 21.3.0 + Hydroid Prime!

[DE]Danielle

53 minutes ago, (PS4)LordBartimus said:

I hate being this guy, but what is the eta for our next update here? I saw this because the Arca Plasmor had me giddy with excitement. Appreciate anything you can give us @[DE]Danielle

Word round the campfire is that DE is aiming to send the next console build to cert some time this week.  If we're lucky, you might see the arca plasmor somewhere between September 19th and September 26th.  It'll depend on when DE submits the build and how long cert takes.  But considering it's only a few weapons and a handful of cosmetics I doubt the cert process will take longer than a couple days.

27 minutes ago, (PS4)Magician_NG said:

Word round the campfire is that DE is aiming to send the next console build to cert some time this week.  If we're lucky, you might see the arca plasmor somewhere between September 19th and September 26th.  It'll depend on when DE submits the build and how long cert takes.  But considering it's only a few weapons and a handful of cosmetics I doubt the cert process will take longer than a couple days.

I myself dont mind the wait but i really do hope we get Tennogen round 9 and the Proto-Excalibur/Nemesis Nyx PBR as well

• 1 month later...

Archived