Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Chains of Harrow: Update 21.3.0 + Hydroid Prime!

[DE]Danielle

Forgive my bad english....Even i have noticed a downgrade of the graphics for ps4....it seems like the details of the materials are gone now or like textures not loading at all.

All warframes seems made in plastic now.....i hope it's a bug DE will fix soon...i do not like the idea they will decrease the graphics for better performance of  plains of eidolon future dlc

1 hour ago, (PS4)KARNAK82 said:

Forgive my bad english....Even i have noticed a downgrade of the graphics for ps4....it seems like the details of the materials are gone now or like textures not loading at all.

All warframes seems made in plastic now.....i hope it's a bug DE will fix soon...i do not like the idea they will decrease the graphics for better performance of  plains of eidolon future dlc

Do you happen to have any screenshots?

Saw these in the PC 21.4.0 Update and had questions:

• Removed the "Stealth" mission challenge from missions where you're not likely to be able to complete it:
    • Will no longer be rolled for any Infestation mission
    • Will no longer be rolled for the mission types: Defense, Survival, Interception, Excavation, Defection
    • Will no longer be rolled for public matchmaking missions, since other players are likely to go loud and alert the enemies
  • Removed the "Style Kill" challenge (get 5 kills while sliding) in Archwing missions.

I am still able to complete the Stealth Kill objective in Survivals, Infested(Crawlers carried by Osprey & Also Brood Mother spawns), Excavation, etc. 

-Why remove that as bonus objective if it was able to be completed in any mission

Same with AW Slide-attacks

You have to Sprint(Thruster) and then melee to trigger AW Slide-attacks Bonus objective progression but it was still obtainable.

Why remove obtainable bonus objectives?

On a similar note:

Why can I complete 10 Headshot bonus objective in game or register Headshots for Thurible, yet have end scorecard not register the same Headshot kills?

Video:

P.s. a simple way to see the graphic difference on ps4 is to press options button on the liset...the warframe is very close to the camera and it's impossible to not see the extremly low texture details of the character on every warframe.

Unfortunately i cant put a screen in this topic now but like i just said i have not a previus screen to make a comparison.

I hope in a fix

I whish to see Warframe becomes a powerhouse for the PS5 increasing the level of complexity, large size levels and complete open world stages. The gameplay parkour is one of the best gameplays in any video game. I hope that DE increase their number of employees and the scale of their project. Plains of Eidolon hinted us that. 

Warframe deserves a future on PC and the PS5. 

On topic: The Lenz is a magnificent idea and so the upgrade on the OPTICOR. One of the best crowd control weapons. I hope many of these weapons becomes scaled like the warframe powers on level 2000+ enemies. The lenz can become an excellent weapon like the Zarr. DE keeps hitting the nail with the right ideas. 

In my opinion, Warframe is the long endurance battle or the endgame. I hope one day that  we see intentions to add incentive or rewards to the endgame player. That will motivate the normal player invest time forma'ing his frames, weapons and searching for better riven mod rolls. The Lenz and the Hydroid revision where excellent choices for endgame in this update.  

i have a question i hope someone can help me ok.. well the update came out yesterday so i went to update it an i got this when i went to update warframe " application update file 1.47". With a really long file or update or whatever an im runnin on my hotspot cause my wifi is out. but it says 99 plus hours anyway is that correct or is it suppose to say preparing for download? im askin cause i dont want to have my ps4 on for so many days constantly

DE has an error in this correction of the precision of the Scourge, I was playing with it and I noticed that the precision has decreased dramatically with the Heavy Caliber, without the MOD Heavy Caliber the precision stays in the 100% until all is well, but when the mod is placed Accuracy drops to 1.9% WTF, what do you mean? With MOD decreasing 55% in its last level, or was it to be anyway? Explain to me this math that you did.

HF #1 is now live! 

• Hydroid’s base Energy has been increased from 150 to 188 (at Rank 30).
  • Tentacle Swarm’s tentacles now move at a slower rate when enemies are captured in their grasp to improve issues with hard to shoot flailing enemies.
  • Improved Tentacle Swarm when cast on walls/odd surfaces.
  • Improved the performance of Tentacle Swarm.
  • Undertow damage per second is now a % of the target's max Health.
  • Fixed Hydroid’s Tentacle Swarm Kraken appearing lower for Clients.
  • Fixed Undertow’s Energy drain when moving applying to elevators.
  • Fixed dying and Reviving resetting the UI Reactant icons for other squad members.

*Please note that there are some Hydroid changes/fixes not included in this Hotfix that are currently live on PC. Those changes are unable to be Hotfixed for console and will come in a near Update. 

Archived