Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Utilising time in warframe

(XBOX)Hundo8180

I usually get quite a short time to spend on warframe - about 1-2 hours, I'm mr 12 with about 750 hours played but I've really been struggling to make plat. I've been spending most of my time farming on xini then doing fissures yet I haven't made any plat in the last 3 weeks. 

Im wondering if I'm doing something wrong and if there's a more efficient way to make plat daily in the short time I have. 

And id also like to know the methods you enjoy the most and think are most fun to do :P

4 ways to grind plat

1. Nightmare mod = vault run.

Grind that.

Profit range = 15 - 45

2. syndicate stuff

the price is almost every 750 syndicate = 1plat

for example 25k synbdicate mod = 10 plat - 15 plat

Profit range = 15 plat a day

3. Vaulted relic

-> the sets, Keep them until is vaulted and sell again at high price.

For example, Ember Bp during unvaulting is 150 - 250p

after vaulted again you can squeze to 350

so there you make a net of 100 p minimum

profit range = 100 - 200 plat

4. Riven

-> unlock riven

-> grind it to good stats

-> bam if you are lucky you cna sold it for thousands

Profit range = 100 - 2000 plat

So if want quick money go with option 4.

Most of my plat comes from large, infrequent sales of Prime sets. I make sure to try and have a few spare sets of something that will be vaulted in the future, so I have time to farm for it (ex, Trinity Prime is likely the next vaulted Prime, so start farming her now). It's supplemented by more small sales (Nightmare mods, Syndicate stuff, etc.) of items that I pick up during regular play.

Considering your short playtime, I'd just farm things on the side and make small daily sales. Eventually you'll have a collection of goods that people will be willing to shell out large sums of plat for.

Edited by Duavey
words

3 hours ago, Gamma745 said:

Sell syndicate gear or mods. It may only yield a little each time, but it will stack up over time.

This definitely.

As for my advice, @(Xbox One)FuriousALPH4, I've also begun to buy spare Primed mods from Baro, maxing, and selling them for about 220p each. And it's made easier when you just dump all your duplicate mods into Endo and turn in as many Ayatan Sculptures as you can.

40k to max a Legendary mod, 30k for a rare, so another option would be to get the most popular ten rank Corrupted mods (Narrow Minded, Transient Fortitude, Blind Rage, Heavy Caliber), max, and sell for I'd say 150p+ if you can. I came out of my recent Platinum drought by doing the above mentioned with this week's Primed Pressure Point (a highly desirable for a lot of people). I personally recommend you do the same and include the other titan mods whenever Baro brings them on Xbox (Continuity, Flow, Pistol Gambit, Target Cracker, even Reach).

21 minutes ago, rudman88 said:

4 ways to grind plat

1. Nightmare mod = vault run.

Grind that.

Profit range = 15 - 45

2. syndicate stuff

the price is almost every 750 syndicate = 1plat

for example 25k synbdicate mod = 10 plat - 15 plat

Profit range = 15 plat a day

3. Vaulted relic

-> the sets, Keep them until is vaulted and sell again at high price.

For example, Ember Bp during unvaulting is 150 - 250p

after vaulted again you can squeze to 350

so there you make a net of 100 p minimum

profit range = 100 - 200 plat

4. Riven

-> unlock riven

-> grind it to good stats

-> bam if you are lucky you cna sold it for thousands

Profit range = 100 - 2000 plat

So if want quick money go with option 4.

You're a bit wrong on three points, with the syndicate thing, you can grind out your max standing, and buy the most wanted weapons, or buy a bunch of syndicate mods in one go after saving. You can get around 15-200 in one day if you save. 

Then for the vaulting primes, wait longer and you get more plat. Ember is worth around 500-600 now, not 350. And she keeps going up, she'll be worth around 1000 if you wait long enough. Same with most other vaulted primes except stuff like mag prime. 

And then lastly, if you get amazing rolls on rivens, I've seen some really nice ones go for 20k. Your price range is literally 50-40,000 depending on what you get. I suggest checking out warframe international market on Facebook and selling stuff there. You'll get some amazing prices for good stuff 

1 minute ago, Arniox said:

You're a bit wrong on three points, with the syndicate thing, you can grind out your max standing, and buy the most wanted weapons, or buy a bunch of syndicate mods in one go after saving. You can get around 15-200 in one day if you save. 

Then for the vaulting primes, wait longer and you get more plat. Ember is worth around 500-600 now, not 350. And she keeps going up, she'll be worth around 1000 if you wait long enough. Same with most other vaulted primes except stuff like mag prime. 

And then lastly, if you get amazing rolls on rivens, I've seen some really nice ones go for 20k. Your price range is literally 50-40,000 depending on what you get. I suggest checking out warframe international market on Facebook and selling stuff there. You'll get some amazing prices for good stuff 

Friend,

1. you can only have daily standing cap of = 1 x mastery rank + 1000 = 25k ( if you mastery rank 24 ) + 1k = 26k

26k = 1 mod / 1 part = 10 to 15 plat . day.

2. Learn to read i write there ember prime BP not set.

3. anybody can put their price but can it go through ? highest transaction i knew of is at 10k.

18 minutes ago, rudman88 said:

Friend,

1. you can only have daily standing cap of = 1 x mastery rank + 1000 = 25k ( if you mastery rank 24 ) + 1k = 26k

26k = 1 mod / 1 part = 10 to 15 plat . day.

2. Learn to read i write there ember prime BP not set.

3. anybody can put their price but can it go through ? highest transaction i knew of is at 10k.

1: That's why I said you could save up for a bit and then get a weapon, or buy a couple of mods. Personally, 15p a day is too small for me, I was thinking, if you saved, and got a bunch of mods, you could make 50p in a day from a bunch of mods or a weapon and some mods. The number looks a little nicer and it only takes a bit of saving.

2: Sorry, missed that. I do know how to read, don't have to be so mad about that.

3: Well the highest transaction I know of is the 20k one. There's a picture of it somewhere on that Facebook post. Anyways, I recommend using that forum post, if you have a riven that someone wants, they will bet high. There was an opticor riven going for 6k the other day.

54 minutes ago, rudman88 said:

Friend,

26k = 1 mod / 1 part = 10 to 15 plat . day

If you want to grind syndicate point there is a tips run syndicate mission (after u gather all daily cap limit) solo look for medalion and a chunk of syndicate point(around 11k+medalion) more if u also run allied syndicate.

After you finish yours ask a friend with the same syndicate run the syndicate mission u don't get bonus point vut u can gather more medalions.

So u can gather more than 25k point/ day.

Edited by Avynire

u not doing anything wrong... tradeing is very time cosumeing....and its lot on luck.....sometimes u can spend 5 min in trade and make 1k plat and sometimes u can made 100p all day long....cz u are time limited for u is best to  make list of items u have to trade and post in trade post on forum... u will save lot time...if is someone interested in u item they will pm u...

Trading takes time. Even if you use warframe.market you have to be online when the person messages you. Trade chat you need to find the buyer looking for the item you are selling at that time. 

Sure way to grind platinum. Only play void relic missions. And sell the prime junk on Friday every 2 weeks when Baro arrives. Or change them to ducats buy primed mods and wait few weeks to sell them off.