Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Login Reward Problem

DeathGold

Hey just wanted to talk about how unfair this system is , i mean i could never get to the point where other people are even if now i connect every day i can't get to the point where i'm equal with every body else because they will have that 400 days in front of me . if there was a way that you could get those days back by playing the game not just connecting getting the reward and disconnecting i really want those shiny mods and weapons but locking them too far away is just painful to some players if those special rewards just stop after primed shred maybe i could get it after 4years or so and i won't be worried about what comes next ,maybe make a system where you can replace the days you didn't connect to with hours played or special missions to give you those days (like playing 10 lvl 30+ mission with a dragon key) and getting a login reward and locking it so you can't get a more counter than people who actually have the max day login reward without doing those special missions!

That is so EASY (Ordis)

1) Get Time Machine

2) Get Enough Power for the Time Machine

3) DE; SoonTM

4) It is 2007 (-10 year lol)

5) Try to survive or pass on messages of future self (2013) so you can be a Founder XD.

Level 30 MIssion, :vomit rainbow: Q.Q you not the first. 

Why not Level 500 for real challenge? (5 minute survival should not be hard).

600th Day Login. http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Primed_Shred

What do you mean FAIR?

You want a system to GAIN Daily Tribute by just doing it less than 100 hours? While some peoples have to logins for like years?

Q.Q Honestly, you can just play other games, if DE does what you say, can you pay 30 :platinum: x 600th = 18,000 :platinum:? Feel free to Pay :|.Thinking: or maybe even 10 :platinum: x 600 = 6,000 :platinum:, seem "fair".

Of course everything is FREE, if you willing to put up for it.

Edited by DesFrSpace

I mean, yeah you are behind the people who have been logging in from the beginning of the new system, but you'll get the rewards eventually, and none of them are super critical to gameplay, although Zenistar is a tad strong for a login reward, but I like it very much where it is now. No one is judging or excluding people for not having those rewards. So be patient, and like everyone else, in time you shall receive them.

There's so much more to the game than the daily login rewards. If you're playing only for those, you're missing out on the big picture. Take a step back and remember what else Warframe gives. I personally do not care about what my next milestone is. It will be whatever it will be and I'll move on with my day. I'll farm obtainable items and gear up with what's available to me. I'll play to enjoy the game. If you're only looking at shiny rewards, this game might not be for you.

First off I'm one of those people with a primed shred. As someone who logged in daily for a good 2 years now and read this threat, well how do I put this without insulting anyone... No, we had to work so you have to work for it as well. And yeah logging in daily for 2 years is much more work than some people might expect.

And it's not even as if these mods are useful, primed shred is usable on maybe 10 weapons (bows, opticor, lanka, tenora, soma) but if you have a riven mod for any of those guess what? You won't even use primed shred. And don't get me started on Primed vigor that thing is even more useless. The only valid reason you have to complain, is, in my opinion, the zenistar, that weapon is a beast and deserves the work you have to put in to get it. I very much believe most people complaining about the system just want the rewards to brag about having them or for mastery fodder.

Another perfect example:

Did you know there was a primed slip magazine? Do you have it? Did you max it? Now tell me do you use it? - I'm one of those special people that maxed that thing but to this day I have never put it on any secondary weapon. And the login rewards are very much like that imo.

Edited by Radagosh
changed an offensive word to politically correct