Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Need help with a Dual Ichor build (with Riven)

MrM1

Question

I got this Riven for the Dual Ichor:

Spoiler

ehUlQMT.jpg?1

My current build is:

Spoiler

Btrrwt9.jpg

(I want to replace the normal Pressure Point with a Primed one)

Is that a good build or are there any things that should be replaced as well? (I'm a Volt / Valkyr main with maxed attack speed, so no need for those speed mods)

Edited by MrM1

6 answers to this question

True Steel is a pretty bad mod generally. In the context of your Riven, it's a godawful mod - don't waste a slot on it.

Spoiled Strike is a terrible mod.

As was said previously, removing Body Count and leaving only Drifting contact will have virtually no downside except for some Defense/Interception missions.

So, considering your build has 3 wasted slots, I would suggest getting Corrosive via Voltaic Strike and think what you want to do with the remaining two slots. Running something like Condition Overload (even pure corrosive Ichors have access to slash proc and knockdown) and Berserker is likely to be optimal. If you're dead-set on not having any +attack speed mods in your build, just use another elemental mod instead. Virulent Scourge for more consistent Corrosive procs, Shocking Touch or Fever Strike for more upfront damage. However, do not underestimate the effect of Berserker on frames like Valkyr or Volt.

All of that being said, I suggest you reroll your riven more. You can get something much more powerful.

You may want to replace Spoiled Strike and put another elemental mod in there to create an elemental combo.  Also, the combination of Body Count and Drifting Contact might be overkill.  You could consider replacing Body Count with Condition Overload (if you can proc status effects - maybe thru an Artax?) or Life Strike if you want to be able to regain health.

You're build is great but I would change some things

Drifting contact and body count are kind of redundant, you probably won't need both of them

I would replace True Steel, Body count, and spoiled strike, with 2 60/60 elemental mods and berseker

I revisited my Dual Ichors last night for the first time in a couple of years after another post yesterday asking about them.

I don't have a riven but looking at yours I would suggest changing Spoiled strike and body count for two dual stat mods (60/60 ones) and true steel for weeping wounds.

As long as you're going for melee combos the status should stack to 100% fairly quickly as well as the crits for the best of both worlds, only downside is they have no slash damage for the bleed procs.