Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

"Full power to Impulse Engines"

BetaNoire

Just now, Gamma745 said:

Place some Ayatans to emulate seat and controls.

Though my question is, how did you do that?

A video was submitted to Reddit 9 hours ago.

https://my.mixtape.moe/weptvn.mp4

No one knows when this was introduced, but you sit in midair and perform an animation similar to sitting in a car seat and buckling up with a shoulder belt. Some speculate Eidolon will have player vehicles.

39 minutes ago, BetaNoire said:

No one knows when this was introduced, but you sit in midair and perform an animation similar to sitting in a car seat and buckling up with a shoulder belt. Some speculate Eidolon will have player vehicles.

Hasn't there been talk of a redesign for the landing craft?  If it's true maybe the new design has seats. 

Also iirc PoE is supposed to have a dedicated area for operators, maybe that needs seating animation too. 

But I do like the idea of player vehicles... or even just stealing enemy ones will do :)

1 hour ago, BetaNoire said:

A video was submitted to Reddit 9 hours ago.

https://my.mixtape.moe/weptvn.mp4

you know what? meh. The PoE world is too small for vehicles. If PoE was about 10 times bigger, so big that even your archwing is not good enough, then vehicles would be cool :P

1 hour ago, Arniox said:

you know what? meh. The PoE world is too small for vehicles. If PoE was about 10 times bigger, so big that even your archwing is not good enough, then vehicles would be cool :P

Vehicles should be cool unto themselves.

2 minutes ago, BetaNoire said:

Vehicles should be cool unto themselves.

yeah, but I don't think they would be too useful in PoE, and because of that, their popularity might die off, and if that happens, then suddenly vehicles in warframe is a dead and boring thing. If they keep/save that idea for later in bigger maps where it actually is viable and fun to use them, then the popularity would be massive and they would be awesome :P

1 hour ago, [DE]Megan said:

Chains of Harrow: Hotfix 21.5.2

Fixes

• Fixed being able to 'swap weapons' as Operator on the Landing Craft.

And I'm pretty sure that's all this was. Slightly buggy weapon switch animations and then resetting to the Operator's default, which is sitting because originally that's all they did.

4 hours ago, AgentSkye said:

And I'm pretty sure that's all this was. Slightly buggy weapon switch animations and then resetting to the Operator's default, which is sitting because originally that's all they did.

Aaaaand they killed the fun.