Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Increase please a stock of ammunition for Aksomati and quantity of the collected ammunition for quick-fire weapon. / Увеличьте пожалуйста запас боеприпасов для Aksomati и количество собираемых боеприпасов для скорострельного оружия.

Malkavian407

(Aksomati) 210 at a speed of firing of 12.5 - is very cruel.

As for collected ammunition for quick-fire weapon, I consider him logical, the mass of a bullet different. If on a rifle one bullet causes loss of 100 hp, and the automatic machine for the same result has to spend in in 30 times more (numbers are taken from air), but at the same time both weapons collect 20 cartridges - it looks, very much turned sour. I don't mean 20*30, but at least 20*2 or 20*3 would be remarkable.

(Aksomati) 210 при скорости стрельбы 12.5 - очень жестоко.

Что касается собранных боеприпасов для скорострельного оружия, я считаю его логичным, ведь масса пули разная. Если на винтовке одна пуля вызывает потерю 100 л. с., а автомат для того же самого результата должен потратить в в 30 раз больше (числа взяты от воздуха), но в то же время оба оружия собирает 20 патронов - это смотрит, очень кисло. Я не имею в виду 20*30, но по крайней мере 20*2 или 20*3 были бы замечательны.  

Edited by Malkavian407

Huh, I wouldn't have guessed topic titles had such a generous character limit lol

Anyway yeah, I fully agree, Secondary ammo reserves are in many cases in need of buffing,
and seeing how e.g. Secondary Launchers use the same ammo but with reduced pickup amounts (10),
it would hardly be impossible / unreasonable to make Aksomati & co gain more than 20 rounds per pickup.

BTW, this kinda belongs over here:

https://forums.warframe.com/forum/76-weapons/

Edited by NinjaZeku

That's called an intentional downside. You have a choice between using it as an actual Secondary (use it only from time to time) OR make some sacrifices to make it be a primary, which is putting on stuff like Primed Pistol Ammo Mutation. 

And is natural that it has to have some downsides. I am not sure if you are aware, but AkSomati has 2x the DPS of the Soma P, that is without including it's 5/5 disp Rivens.

For reference 

Edited by -N7-Leonhart

Don't forget that Warframe has a weapon modding system. Even though it is not as polished as it could have been, it still has some beautiful mods, such as Ammo Mutation. If you run out of ammo on any weapon, it is generally a good idea to slap this mod on the weapon. Carrier with Ammo Case is another good option.

Не стоит забывать, что в Warframe существует система модов для оружия. Пусть даже она и не настолько отшлифованна, насколько могла бы быть, в ней всё же присутствуют прекрасные моды, такие как Мутатор боеприпасов. Если на каком-либо оружии кончаются патроны, обычно хорошей идеей будет прилепить туда такой мод. Другой хороший вариант - Носитель с Оружейным Ящиком.

2 hours ago, LordDarthDan said:

Don't forget that Warframe has a weapon modding system. Even though it is not as polished as it could have been, it still has some beautiful mods, such as Ammo Mutation. If you run out of ammo on any weapon, it is generally a good idea to slap this mod on the weapon. Carrier with Ammo Case is another good option.

Не стоит забывать, что в Warframe существует система модов для оружия. Пусть даже она и не настолько отшлифованна, насколько могла бы быть, в ней всё же присутствуют прекрасные моды, такие как Мутатор боеприпасов. Если на каком-либо оружии кончаются патроны, обычно хорошей идеей будет прилепить туда такой мод. Другой хороший вариант - Носитель с Оружейным Ящиком.

If I put a mutation of ammunition - it will be required to make more shots for the necessary damage, therefore expenses will increase ( I want to add that there is a speech about missions with opponents of high level.). Especially weapon with a critical damage is very sensitive to reduction of a damage.
The vacuum cleaner with the above-mentioned module usually dies on long missions.

Если поставлю мутацию боеприпасов - потребуется сделать больше выстрелов для нужного урона, следовательно затраты увеличится (Хочу уточнить, что есть речь о миссиях с противниками высокого уровня.). Тем более оружие с критическим уроном очень  чувствительно к уменьшению урона. 
Пылесос с вышеупомянутым модулем обычно умирает на долгих миссиях. 

1 hour ago, Malkavian407 said:

If I put a mutation of ammunition - it will be required to make more shots for the necessary damage, therefore expenses will increase ( I want to add that there is a speech about missions with opponents of high level.). Especially weapon with a critical damage is very sensitive to reduction of a damage.
The vacuum cleaner with the above-mentioned module usually dies on long missions.

Если поставлю мутацию боеприпасов - потребуется сделать больше выстрелов для нужного урона, следовательно затраты увеличится (Хочу уточнить, что есть речь о миссиях с противниками высокого уровня.). Тем более оружие с критическим уроном очень  чувствительно к уменьшению урона. 
Пылесос с вышеупомянутым модулем обычно умирает на долгих миссиях. 

The Ammo Case (the Carrier mod you have in mind) is about 3x less effective compared to Primed Ammo Mutation. It's good to have it on as an extra, but it will never be enough for Aksomati, on long or even short missions.

The question here is whether you want to use Aksomati for hours or a few minutes. If you want to use it for hours, then Primed Ammo Mutation is pretty much inevitable.

20 hours ago, -N7-Leonhart said:

The Ammo Case (the Carrier mod you have in mind) is about 3x less effective compared to Primed Ammo Mutation. It's good to have it on as an extra, but it will never be enough for Aksomati, on long or even short missions.

The question here is whether you want to use Aksomati for hours or a few minutes. If you want to use it for hours, then Primed Ammo Mutation is pretty much inevitable.

I use Aksomati in a combination with other weapon. For example if main weapon...: "Lenz" / "Tonkor" - aksomat at a near distance and for the enemies standing far apart (in this case there are usually enough cartridges. But depends on the card). Onions and Sniper rifles - in this case Aksomati is used as weapon against crowd.

But. About Aksomati in this subject I ask to increase only ammunition.
  The question about "Quantity of the collected bullets" to belong to all weapon, for creation of balance. Balance between quick-fire weapons and Rifles.

Not on a subject. Frankly speaking, I want that DE have processed each weapon, mod and Warframes that to all there was a place in a game. In addition it is necessary to update Artificial Intelligence and *Combat system (ideal *fight for me is present at "Shadow of Mordor") which remained at the old level. But I understand that DE will not make it while players are happy with it. Besides DE will not risk (I remember criticism after changeover of the interface by orbiter)
* - I do not know how it is properly called

I hope me won't block because of small criticism    

• 2 weeks later...

honestly SMP should have a higher ammo cap. would give them a bigger pool to save from and a bigger pool to start with. but it would just mean more down time as you collect ammo so it would only remove the negatives on short missions like ext or cap.
(of course I also thought of having mutation into a % magazine/ammo max stat. so it would be better on bullet eaters an less so on the well off economy weapon. but thats just me)