Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Warframe Concept] Sibyl, Theme: Tarot User/Fortune Teller, For the Arbiter of Hexis {Soon to be Redone}

FoxFX

15 hours ago, (PS4)Ghost--00-- said:

Out of all the abilities the only 1 is the chained fate and shared fate like thats pretty cool.

Not a bad frame, i just crave new things

I am going to be doing a redo on this Warframe along with its appearance if I have the time. There are notes on the abilities I plan to change so far.

On 2018-08-24 at 2:51 AM, (PS4)Ghost--00-- said:

Out of all the abilities the only 1 is the chained fate and shared fate like thats pretty cool.

Not a bad frame, i just crave new things

I'll try to keep the effect of Shared Fate into the reworked Sibyl.

UPDATED SYNOPSIS FOR SIBYL ABILITY REWORK

Sibyl will be moving from just a pure support based to something more in line with a "Support-Assassin." She will also have specialties in linking effects and escaping from dangerous situations.

[ARCANA]

• Sibyl fires cards (in a line or a conical zone) striking enemies in a wide area zone dealing damage (based on Primary Mods) and places a debuff which triggers an effect when they die.

[CHAINED FATE]

• Sibyl deploys a card stunning enemies on impact and creates chain links from the card to all surrounding enemies in the AOE. Enemies affected are unable to move away X meters from the card and any damage done to one of them deals XX-XXX% damage to the rest of the chained foes. Sibyl has control to either tighten the chains' hold bringing them closer to the epicenter, or canceling the link earlier ripping the chains of enemies dealing Slash Damage.

[CARD OF DESTINY]

• Creates a "Save Point Card" where she targets it. Activating the ability again will send her to the Destiny Card. When her Health goes to fatal levels, the ability will instantly move her to the card as well but initiates a cooldown this way.

[ALL SIGHT]

• Eye of Sibyl watches all. Sibyl's eye appears above her following and watching all the activity that surrounds her and her allies. Grants buffs to all allies based on what the eye sees.

[SYNERGY LIST]

All Sight + Arcana: Arcana deals XXX% more damage if an enemy is within All Sight's radius.

Card of Destiny + Arcana: Arcana gains XXX% Multishot while Card of Destiny is toggled on.

Chained Fate + Arcana: Arcana's debuff effect is shared among enemies linked.