Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How can i get my Ether Daggers back ?

(PSN)Dr-SAmEG

Question

Hi guys, 6 months ago i wasn't familiar with the game and i have deleted my Ether Daggers and i have just discovered that you can only get it from the stolen dream quest . Is there anyway i can get the bp back? Because i got a new riven mod for it and i really need it . Thank u guys 

6 answers to this question

I have similar question which I deleted the ether daggers while back.

By the response of the Support, they basically said that due to the amount of time that elapsed between selling the item and creating this request(asking for the item back), they are unable to reverse the sale. They also said that in order for them to successfully reverse a sale you need to inform them as soon as possible.

"Please also note that while some quests might be repeatable now or later on, replaying a quest will not grant the unique quest rewards a second time: once a quest item has been sold it is no longer obtainable for free. We are also unable to reset your progress. "

Well, that is what happen to me

Warframe Support Common Issues

Basically what needs to happen is DE to take notice and allow us to rebuy the items we get from quests from the market for credits.  To stop us getting them early they should be hidden until we've done said quests. 

Just recently we've had people without the odonatta archwing, constant ether dagger threads and I found out a week or so back I hadn't actually levelled my heat sword to level 30... all after selling the freesword one thinking I'd done that ages ago (yeah I know).