Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Stalker Entrance Suggestion

gaurdianaq

So I was just thinking, what if when the stalker was about to show up the lotus would say something like "Somethings interfering with our connection be careful" and it would be cutting in and out as she spoke, this message would be given to everyone as not everyone on a team is observant enough to notice the flickering lights. After she gets completely cut off then the flickering begins and stalkers first message shows up as usual only to the player he's about to assault.

Thoughts?

What stalker? Although, I do think this is a good idea for realism. As it is right now, she seems to be completely oblivious to the fact there's a tenno trying to kill you.

I still don't buy that he is a Tenno.

Knowing Martial Arts doesn't make you a Shaolin Monk. Tenno are what we are - we belong to that 'order'.

I think Stalker is wearing a stolen Warframe.

Knowing Martial Arts doesn't make you a Shaolin Monk. Tenno are what we are - we belong to that 'order'.

I think the stalker is a Tenno that rejected the way of the lotus and is power/money hungry.

I think the stalker is a Tenno that rejected the way of the lotus and is power/money hungry.

[iMO] I think the stalker is just some hallucination. Staying in the cryopod for too long may give post-insanity situations, hence the Stalker.

Think of Vaas from Far Cry 3, for short. hehe

Edited by Ghost_Intel2

I think it's more of a case that he's discovered something about the Lotus that causes him to leave. I imagine the reason he kills Tenno following the Lotus is to stop her/them/it from finishing some sort of plan. /speculation end

I think it's more of a case that he's discovered something about the Lotus that causes him to leave. I imagine the reason he kills Tenno following the Lotus is to stop her/them/it from finishing some sort of plan. /speculation end

Hench the rejecting of the way of the lotus.

Personally I think the lights flickering is enough, though it is odd Lotus has nothing to say on the matter.

Well one of the issues is I'm sure a lot of players don't pay enough attention to the game to notice the lights flickering leaving they're teammate to fight stalker alone...

So I was just thinking, what if when the stalker was about to show up the lotus would say something like "Somethings interfering with our connection be careful" and it would be cutting in and out as she spoke, this message would be given to everyone as not everyone on a team is observant enough to notice the flickering lights. After she gets completely cut off then the flickering begins and stalkers first message shows up as usual only to the player he's about to assault.

Thoughts?

I want him to enter with a pun.

Prepare to be filled with DESPAIR

Do my words fill you with DREAD?

I'm coming VOR you

Are you ready for a RUK-us?

They should do this on April Fools.

Nah the Tenno are a race [who served the Orokin] aren't they?

Anyway, the Stalker could be like the Tenno version of fallen angels or Chaos Space Marines.

Edited by Notso