Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Too Many Helmets (Help Request)

(PSN)Joshhwwaaaaaa

Question

8 answers to this question

1 hour ago, (PS4)Joshhwwaaaaaa said:

In my inventory I have 2 Excalibur Avalon Helmets. Is there any possible way to get rid of 1 of them?

Note: it says "Cannot Sell" when I view it in inventory.

And how did you manage to get 2 of them?

If you purchase a Helmet from the Market with Plat, it becomes unavailable for crafting, if you craft it, it will be shown as "Owned" on the Market and not be purchasable.

1 minute ago, BiancaRoughfin said:

And how did you manage to get 2 of them?

If you purchase a Helmet from the Market with Plat, it becomes unavailable for crafting, if you craft it, it will be shown as "Owned" on the Market and not be purchasable.

I farmed the Excalibur Avalon Helmet BP twice from 2 separate alerts. I built both of them and didn't realize it. (This was over a few months time.)

3 hours ago, (PS4)Joshhwwaaaaaa said:

I farmed the Excalibur Avalon Helmet BP twice from 2 separate alerts. I built both of them and didn't realize it. (This was over a few months time.)

I know its possible to have more than one BP but you can only craft one at a time and once the first is ready the game locks and prevents you from making the second. >..>

Its only possible to have 2 if one is Arcane prefixed.

59 minutes ago, BiancaRoughfin said:

I know its possible to have more than one BP but you can only craft one at a time and once the first is ready the game locks and prevents you from making the second. >..>

Its only possible to have 2 if one is Arcane prefixed.

I can have done with Mirage Helmets too. You can keep building them. There isn't a limit. Either way... kind of silly there isn't an option to get rid of 1.