Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Balor Fomorian Leaderboard

(XBOX)Cephalon Bacon

I don't believe for one second our efforts have any bearing on the outcome.

The damage % reported at the end of each mission is only the damage against the flying enemies not the core

and what would be the point? what do you want to know? what the max team damage done was? (I've heard reports of 11m+  - my highest run was 6.8m)   Want to know how many runs? (I've done 137 - yes I was counting - had people say they've done "hundreds")

Or how many Imp vandal parts LOL? (20BP/18Barrel/3 Rcv)

Or how much cryotic wasted? Over 40k

Or how much time wasted?

9 minutes ago, (Xbox One)Bacon1O2 said:

I'm just a curious person who wants to see leaderboards for things.

In other words, you need to know how large your ePeen is compared to someone else?

I'm not trying to be rude, but unless there's a reward for topping leadboards to make the event somewhat competitive (which it wasn't), all it ends up being there for is feeding ego.

3 hours ago, (Xbox One)OmniDevil said:

In other words, you need to know how large your ePeen is compared to someone else?

I'm not trying to be rude, but unless there's a reward for topping leadboards to make the event somewhat competitive (which it wasn't), all it ends up being there for is feeding ego.

What's it matter if I want to know? Everyone always gets so salty over leaderboards for whatever reason. I just like to see what top scores are and try to do my best and see how high up I can get. I don't care if there are no rewards, I just like a challenge when there is nothing else to do at the time.