Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

SuggestionKuva Siphons/Floods and Nightmare Missions should have their own Navigation Mission Tabs.

CK-1996

Each alert should have individual timers like normal Alerts and Void Fissure alerts.

The Kuva Siphon/Flood tab should use a white Kuva symbol (as opposed to a red Kuva icon as seen in the Mods menu when highlighting a Riven) and should not be visible until TWW is complete.

The Nightmare tab should use the already-existing Nightmare symbol. Normal Alerts that guarantee a specific Nightmare mod reward should be allocated to the Nightmare tab instead.

I won't be surprised if I'm not the first to come up with this idea.

Definitely seen the idea floated around a few times, I've been an advocate for it as well. I would love this. 

I do like the idea of actually having to find the fortress on the star chart and seeking out missions on nearby planets though. I think DE put a decent amount of time in making that happen; but something to make getting into the "ideal" mission faster is always welcome.

While the number of alert tabs are getting quite numerous, this would be quite welcome. I'm not sure how much of a problem its is, but it could potentially help less studious players learn about Nightmare mode's existence and where to farm Kuva without needing external info sources.

8 minutes ago, (PS4)jFresh215 said:

I do like the idea of actually having to find the fortress on the star chart and seeking out missions on nearby planets though. I think DE put a decent amount of time in making that happen; but something to make getting into the "ideal" mission faster is always welcome.

I think I had nearly this exact though when reading about Baro in the patch notes yesterday! If he's getting face time in the alerts panel now, why not these missions?