Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

wat is problem?

Metsakutsu25

Question

Hello
what to do if you can not afford to buy warwramest guns but the amount of time comes to text no blueprint and can not buy them ?? it's already angered that it's always crapy with this game
I have several guns waiting for them, but they can not get them and can not do anything by myself too ??? Is it really like it would not make it easier to use other weapons with your account ?????

5 answers to this question

A little bit difficult to understand your question, but I assume:

1. You mean the in-game Market where some weapon has blueprint for credits but other can only be bought with platinum. Those platinum-only items are usually Dojo weapon. You will need to join/create a clan and research them. Afterwards, you will be able to purchase the blueprint for credits.
  2. You don't have enough weapon slots. Only way to get more weapon slots is to purchase using platinum. A few special exceptions are there such as selling a weapon that you received from an event, but you probably want to keep those.

I hope whichever language translator program you use to translate this will work. Good luck. 

1 minute ago, spyvspyaeon said:

try use google translator or notepad, write there and copy past here. there u have da #magic 

thank you for telling me that I was wondering how he did that but thanks to you I have been enlightened, you are the bomb I like you~