Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

why is limbo hated so much

void-master28

Hate playing as him because of his roll being the rift rather than a roll.

Hate playing with others who are being Limbo for all the reasons given in this thread.

Not sure why this question comes up so often. If you had ever played with a Limbo you would know these things as they are pretty common. At this point as a few others have said I abort if I see a Limbo to save myself the headache. Maybe I'm skipping some decent Limbo players but experience points towards that being so rare as to be unlikely.

Doing the Rescue Sortie, I was just reminded of another reason why Limbo is obnoxious:  you can't hack consoles in Cataclysm.  We nearly failed to get the prisoner out in time.  Luckily Limbo's Cataclysm shrunk just enough that I was able to access the cell door hack with seconds to spare.  Then, on the way out, we got stuck in a broken window room and the prisoner went down because we couldn't hack the alarm consoles.  

Don't use Cataclysm in public games kids.

15 hours ago, void-master28 said:

i just feel bad for limbo at this point y do people hate him HE IS GREAT considering the fact u get him FREE from a quest.  he can infiltrate spy vaults easily and dont get me started on rescue missions just cast banish on him if u take a look at him it will be worth ur time :D

-Because everyone that plays a crowd wiping frame, suddenly doesnt play a crowd wiping frame when limbo is around for some unknown reason.

-they want his op CC without their bullets stopping

-rift mechanics are admittedly wonky and should be revised a bit