Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Clan Dojo Possible Changes

(XBOX)UCiAmSuave

So like everyone else I feel the Dojo could be a bit more interactive. I'd like to see a Dojo that gets as packed as the relays and I pretty sure I know an amazing way to get clan mates to always hang out in the Dojo. 

Mission Control Console: The relays give you the option to squad up in a relay and head to different planets straight from the relay. You don't even have to go back to your ship. One major way to boost clan interactions is allowing members to fly to missions from the "observatories" that already exist in the Dojo. 

Arsenal: If members can change their gear and mods from inside the Dojo (and there's a Mission Control Console) then more people would choose to hang out in the Dojo and do missions together than stay on their cramped Liset. It's a great way to get veteran players to help out new players and have a clan be interactive with one another far beyond a chat box at the bottom of your screen. 

Im sure there are other ways to make the Dojo "great again" but these two new additions would really increase clan involvement. Its an amazing way to make the Dojo the community center I'm sure it was meant to be. 

Leave comments if we have more ideas. 

Yea we do need lots of changes.

I really liked what they did with hema, and hope to see more "high" resource items in the dojos, of course only after we get players a reason to be active in the dojo.

The dojo should not be a solo player venture, it should not be something you grind out and have no issue doing alone. Hema was fairly well balanced for a clan research project, requiring only 500 a person, but yea the weapon itself was far to lack luster for that, should have been dropped to about 300 a person. Took maybe a week of grind with only half of your clan active. Main issue with it was again, entire clans that had more than 50% of their members afk for months at a time, and players already use to grinding entire research/build costs solo in a day or two.

tl;dr

I love team/clan missions/adventures things that require or encourage the entire group to band together. Lately iv seen even my friend capable of grinding out clan research resources in a few hours on his MR10 account. Like wtf.

Edited by arolust

Imo, everything available in our ships should be available in our dojos. When I made my own dojo, I was so excited about the fact that I could design it entirely in shape and size, but its only purpose is to have a trading post and get blueprints from labs. It's so annoying when you go to the dojo to make a deal or get a bp and a friend invites you for sortie or raids and you can't change your stuff in there, gotta keep going back and forth.

Edited by Kiwinille