Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Apparently the excavation missions need a rework.

spyvspyaeon

It's just insane how many people join this mission and:

* Do 1 (JUST one) round and exit (if they want to make a quick mission, this is not a quick mission, it's a mission to FARM).
* Doing excavation in void fissures (same it's a mission to FARM) people mostly fill up the excavator before the rest of the team get the 10 Reactant)
* people open 4 or 5 excavator and mess up the whole session.

Do this people know that this is a TEAM, and not a selfish mission? In my stats I have about 4k of missions done, and hundred of aborted mission (because of the 3 reasons I mentioned)

Would be amazing if by any chance DE could rework how the mission goes (possibly like defense, screen to continue or to quit) instead of rush to the exit and wait if someone is going to go out. 

I bet someone here has the same annoying experience. (most annoying thing is the 3 things I've mentioned are caused mostly by MR up to 10, that I assume it's a way of people troll with others....) because if in 10 Mastery ranks you don't learn what is excavation and how works, dude, seriously, this make no sense and it's a way to other mess up with your game experience.

well, the reason why people leave after one round is likely due to them either wanting to complete the node so they can progress on the starmap or its a dark sector node and people are simply grinding it for the credits.

but the other things... yeah, some people just want to watch the team burn.

Just now, FashionFrame said:

Just a guess, but is this because you're joining public missions randomly? Because that would definitely be the case. If you want longevity and more skill, go to recruiting, get some players that are in it for more than just quick credits. 

yes I know I have that option. But play in public session should be an option too. BTW I don't have any problem doing any other sort of mission in public mode. Just excavation.

ps: I don't have friends to play in the hour I usually play. Ask for people in the public chat turn in the same issue. 

3 minutes ago, spyvspyaeon said:

yes I know I have that option. But play in public session should be an option too. BTW I don't have any problem doing any other sort of mission in public mode. Just excavation.

ps: I don't have friends to play in the hour I usually play. Ask for people in the public chat turn in the same issue. 

Well it is an option, but what you've stated is a risk of pub missions. Part of the risk is you don't know what or who you are going to get or what they plan to do. The only way to guarantee that is to do pre-made squads.

6 minutes ago, spyvspyaeon said:

Well there's more negative reasons to do public than just asking recruiting. If it's happening in recruiting as well, it's because you didn't give a goal in the chat, like "Hosting 2k+ cryo farm on excavation!" That'll help eliminate the problems. 

Edited by FashionFrame

No, I came to the conclusion that some people have low IQ.

I quickly explained how excavations work and how fissure excavations work to my girlfriend and she realized the best strategy (drop max 2 at a time in normal ones, get fissures before dropping the second excav)

My girlfriend is neither a gamer nor a genious.

So I guess most people are below simple intelligence levels, even below larvae.

And I want to add that so many people is presumptuous.

Deploy an excav alone ONLY if you're dead sure you can protect and feed energy to that excav by yourself.

And many don't listen to what people with more experience tells them.

Excav should drop only with 2 people or more in the drop spot and should have the endless fissure option to leave, like defense and interception.