Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

khangalanga

Did I just get negged in trade chat?

The nerve of some of the people in trade chat. Long story short, I'm putting out WTB filled anasa advertisements in trade chat and this guy randomly messages me saying my price is too low. I like to think my price is fair considering some people sell for as low as 5p an anasa, but he didn't. Granted, I didn't exactly respond in the nicest way possible because I was kind of annoyed that someone just goes right off the bat and says my prices are bad, but whatever. He then decides to insult me, block me, and message me again asking for a sale. The nerve of some people.

For those that want to see the chat: https://imgur.com/a/mwibl (names blocked out of course)

*Note: There is one other guy in there who popped into the messages to say thanks for the sale. Kinda gives proof that I did actually just get some sales done at the price I was looking for.

TL;DR trade chat is filled with some of the worst people. 

Trade chat.....trade chat never changes.You should get used to.Once I did a joke WTB Ammo Drum 500p and I got ignored by 3 players because it was a joke.

Most likely he didn't like you selling them for that low because that would make it harder for him to sell it at a higher price. 

I sell regular ayatans for 2p each.. And Anasa for 4p, Why can't i buy for the same prices? People give me prices like 5p each or something. And on hilarious occasions, 15p each for a regular sculpture, 35 for an Anasa. It made me laugh so hard

I've seen some sht in trade chat... Like wtb slaves,  or wts excal prime (yes,  on console), or people who sayed yes to a trade then leaves you hanging without saying a thing