Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Whats Up With The Mats Disappearing Quickly Now?

Zerointerupt

Running with the same group now for the past month, and we are very good about shouting out when mats drop over teamspeak.  Unfortunately some of the time we are a little spread out and by the time the others get there to collect the mats they have disappeared which is generally no more than 30-45 seconds. 

I agree me and a friend were running for plastids and i found the only two drops on the map and he was only two rooms over and in one case just fighting one grineer outside the door and it had dissapeared before he got there. I don't think they should last forever...that way AFKers don't get as much reward just running up behind after some rushers left everyone else, but it should definitely last longer at least in my humble opinion.

it's possible that DE is trying to punish those rushers that do not kill anything~

running past everything just to finish the mission or something of the sort~

Warframe is suppose to be Co-op team based gameplay and being a close nit team is the idea~

stick together and you'll gain the loot as it should be~

spread too far and the loot will decay away before you get there~

but I could be wrong and its just a mistake from U9 or something~

it's possible that DE is trying to punish those rushers that do not kill anything~

running past everything just to finish the mission or something of the sort~

Warframe is suppose to be Co-op team based gameplay and being a close nit team is the idea~

stick together and you'll gain the loot as it should be~

spread too far and the loot will decay away before you get there~

but I could be wrong and its just a mistake from U9 or something~

That makes no sense, rushers by your very definition do not kill anything and thus do not get any drops in the first place.  What it is doing is punishing the non-rushers in the event the rusher does kill mobs as any drops will be gone before the rest of the squad get to them.

Edited by Mickey1779

I've seen mats that JUST DROPPED almost disappear right in front of my face before I could touch it.

Someone kills something, marks it. It is like 50-60m away. I run over to it, I SEE IT laying there, and.... it disappears 2 seconds before I arrive.

I'm like "wtf? its gone already?"

Usually happens with resources, not with mods. Dunno about ammo, never really paid attention to ammo much.

Edited by Xylia

That makes no sense, rushers by your very definition do not kill anything and thus do not get any drops in the first place.  What it is doing is punishing the non-rushers in the event the rusher does kill mobs as any drops will be gone before the rest of the squad get to them.

lets just say it's a double edge sword that hasn't been worked out yet~

yes rushers can kill and gain loot while the others do not receive the rushers loot~

it works both ways. does that make more sense to you now~?

but usually the bigger slower team gets more loot as they run into more mobs more often~

than the rusher who's just zipping thru enemies~