Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How do you feel about giving away free prime items?

S.Dust

The ones I think who are most likely to give a damn about DE giving away primes are the ones who spend their times selling primes for platinum. In any case, I sure don't care.

One thing I really hate is when we are asked to join their channel, etc, in order to get or win said item. I think it's despicable, but I understand how they work, so I can't despise them for doing so. 

I just..................................

hqdefault.jpg

I feel...not butthurt.

The prime items are a lure for new people to jump in. They get a taste of the power to come and this motivates them to keep playing.

There's no harm-in fact, I would ask certain parties from to refrain from overreacting. In warframe mods make the different. A player with strong weps but no mods isn't OP in any way,

It's not like DE is dumping the entire armory of advanced weaponry all modded and polarised at new player feet.

Don't be salty because you don't have a credit card, maybe? I don't, and I couldn't care less.

New players are more important than the entitlement of some snowflakes.

On the one hand, more peeps will be intrigued to playing the game = more targets to sell prime parts to.

On the other, if the prime freebie system extends to more of other primes = prime parts price is gonna fluctuate more than my savings on black Friday.

confusion-intensifies.jpg