The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

XBOX ONE X supported needed

(XBOX)CYPHERMAN

I need to add to or start a new thread on the performance nuance that is currently being experienced...on PC: i noticed in videos that everything is running silky smooth and thats with 4 people in a squad doing long missions like survivals defense or the raid. that cannot happen on base consoles. but will that be the same with the better hardware? will you patch it or will it just work? example...if im playing by myself using a weapon lets says Twin Grakatas..the way i have it modded...unloading the clip sounds like someone is blowing their nose...if i play with other people...who have good connections...the frame rate drops and that Twin Grakas now sound like ww2 assault rifles ......that means its going from 60fps to like 24fps..please tell us you will be supporting ...it makes the gameplay experience less and less cool...that cannot happen with planes of eidolon on the X...

DE doesn't need to made a completely separate build for the same console with slightly different internal hardware.
ALL PC builds use the same game version and they all have different hardware from each other, and nobody complains about that.

you make it seem like you own the company to make that decision for them? ok.....

not trying to be disrespectful but if you settle for mediocrity than nothing will  ever get better for the gaming community.

its expected for the pc community to have a seamless fps experience vs console players based on the investment people put into their hardware...so due to the hardware limiting of vanilla ps4 and xbox, i will have a S#&$ty experience..(which i accept due to the S#&$ty hardware)

but

i hope that a ps4 pro player has a better xperience and i hope that my xbox one x will eliminate those issues with the 43% more power it has on the ps4 pro

basically im not settling for less...if you like 60fps dropping to the 20s then you have a problem...if people are not complaining about it..they are either casuals and wont tell the difference vs a hardened player like myself ...

your statement shows me that you are willing to let others deal with the problems instead of fixing it for everyone....dont be selfish...

On 2.10.2017 at 11:54 PM, (Xbox One)CYPHERMAN said:

ORCA....we both from a PS4 and Xbox perspective have to speak up...or nothing will ever change...

I´m with you. I´m allready waiting for nearly a year now for them to patch the game for the Pro but nothing happended so far. I don´t ask for resolutions bumps or anything just a patch that focus on general Performance for all Console Players.

On 10/2/2017 at 10:35 AM, FLSH_BNG said:

DE doesn't need to made a completely separate build for the same console with slightly different internal hardware.
ALL PC builds use the same game version and they all have different hardware from each other, and nobody complains about that.

Literally nobody is asking for a completely separate game. We're asking for performance options... the same exact thing that PC has. I don't know what you don't understand about what he's asking. DE themselves even said they were making a PS4 Pro "version" last December, and Warframe is on the list of Xbox One X enhanced list.

• 1 month later...

Hopefully, now that Plains is out, the team *looking at you Steve" can start to get back to those enhancements that I enjoyed watching on the Sunday stream. The key stuff that I would hope they can get in fairly quickly would be utilising the extra memory of the XBox One X and PS4 Pro to boost resolution and frame-rates. Currently the game still seems to run at base console levels. HDR would also be a nice addition.

This stuff does seem to have been forgotten along the way though. Which, given the quality of PoE, seems a shame as we on mid-gen consoles are not seeing the hard work of the team in all it's possible glory.  

coming back to this..the Xbox one X hardware alone runs it better (i got my system november 8th) and my experience has risen 10 fold.......when i shoot my soma prime...that S#&$ SPRAYS ....with 4 people in the team and NPCS on the screen...i also turned off dynamic scaler setting it to user and leaving it at 100....i would say 89 percent of the time im at 60 fps ...just need a stability patch now...if im wrong please educate me as to how it could be fixed...when i run the plains with 4 people...90 percent of the time im at 60....of course if im solo or 1 other player i invite... locked 60

• 2 months later...
On 10/1/2017 at 7:02 PM, (Xbox One)CYPHERMAN said:

I need to add to or start a new thread on the performance nuance that is currently being experienced...on PC: i noticed in videos that everything is running silky smooth and thats with 4 people in a squad doing long missions like survivals defense or the raid. that cannot happen on base consoles. but will that be the same with the better hardware? will you patch it or will it just work? example...if im playing by myself using a weapon lets says Twin Grakatas..the way i have it modded...unloading the clip sounds like someone is blowing their nose...if i play with other people...who have good connections...the frame rate drops and that Twin Grakas now sound like ww2 assault rifles ......that means its going from 60fps to like 24fps..please tell us you will be supporting ...it makes the gameplay experience less and less cool...that cannot happen with planes of eidolon on the X...

Yes, its more powerful.

i think you're overshoting reality a bit - GPU isn't the bottleneck in Warframe(because Warframe is already basically industry leading on GPU efficiency), and that's 95% of the performance benefits of the Xbox One X and PS4 Pro are.
they have the exact same Processors, but Overclocked a bit (~30% for each side). that would mean there's some performance overhead on the Processor to maybe be able to handle what it couldn't before.

but that would be an automatic thing, without any help needed from Digital Extremes since it's literally the same Processor - it's already fully supported.
however, features allowed to these two models specifically, to set the game to a higher Resolution - sure, Players should be able to do that and if they can't yet, i'm sure you will be able to. will probably increase performance overall too, since the Processor won't be the bottleneck anymore(by creating one on the GPU).

Edited by taiiat

Consoles are for convience. You can't honestly expect them to port there code to Xbox format only to circumvent why it was they ported it in the first place. I believe it would be nice if they gave us the simple video options of AA, AF, along with partical density control, however it begs to be noticed that what your witnessing is the agenda at hand coming to a close. Every one back on PC, as the consoles largely drew in the crowd that was too cool for nerd boxes in the late 90s. Microsoft makes less than 3% of entire yearly revenue from Xbox, and the box comes with liability of warranty. They want out of hardware and back to the software were the risks are minimal and the profits are huge. They made the directx box for the purpose mentioned above and now that the software is catching to the hardware in terms of generation fulfillment of the design it's becoming to expensive to engineer and build boxes every 2-4 years. People forget that Microsoft loses money on every Xbox console they ever sell because they have to in order to hit the retail price point. So they recover that loss from the 2 games a year theory  @ $60 ( birthday & Christmas) and eventually profit by covering the debt on system sale with a design which last a generation long enough to see a positive return. That window of time for return is nearly closed.  Welcome to the master race, where GPUs alone cost $600 and many of us run two.

But hey it's a lot more fun to "Make Yourself", then all you're games play the way you want and when they won't you can only complain to yourself.

Edited by (XB1)scrylite