Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mag needs to be looked at, this damage shouldnt be possible

OmegaSwordEX

2 minutes ago, OmegaSwordEX said:

well, balance mag, banshsee and condition overflow too then

balancing mesa should be top priority tbh. No interaction at all just hold the mouse button down and things die. really takes away the immersion of this game.

2 hours ago, OmegaSwordEX said:

tvA595o.jpg

A friend of mine was doing some tests with mag, and I did the same and got similar results. No effort or any kind of intricate build, and you get that kind of damage.

Thats right folks,over 20 million damage using Mag. Just gotta cast magnetize and let'er rip. This is far too easy damage and is way more than what people claim to be super damaging, yet everyone is too keen on keeping quiet so it stays under the radar. Now, i'm no advocate for senseless nerfs but this definitely is way out of the balance of the game and needs to be looked at.

That is Infested, with MAG AND A LANKA. This was never under the radar.

13 minutes ago, (PS4)ArtPrince17 said:

Half her abilities do zero scaling. I think's that's sub-par dude.

Her pull is a CC+Knockdown, Magentize is great for dealing damage to clusters of enemies, polarize removes shields and a percentage of armor, and crush gets stronger based on the amount of shards in the area. Even crush does considerable CC.

Just now, JSharpie said:

Her pull is a CC+Knockdown, Magentize is great for dealing damage to clusters of enemies, polarize removes shields and a percentage of armor, and crush gets stronger based on the amount of shards in the area. Even crush does considerable CC.

I said half. Polarize doesn't scale past 70. Crush is meant to be a damaging ability but does absolutely no damage in late-game. 

I thought it was a soft rule of feedback that Simulacrum results didn't count as viable feedback.

You went into a controlled environment that's tilted towards the players favor with a META loadout and got outstanding results, and now want a nerf based on controlled findings? 

Pass.

Do the same in a mission, then tell me she needs a nerf.

Edited by MagPrime

Hey all,

I am going to lock this thread as I feel that what discussion there is to be had has been had. As many users have pointed out, it is difficult to consider strictly Simulacrum results concrete feedback as those conditions are typically impossible to reproduce inside of a mission. 

[DE]Aidan