Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Ether Daggers problem

(PSN)Jennison99

DE, its time. after several years, it just cant go on any longer. Please i implore you, as a P.S on your love letter to Veterans, add a secondary, renewable way to get the Ether Daggers. [and I wouldn't mind if Ivara prime came with Ether Daggers Prime ;) ]

Sincerely,

Someone who stupidly sold ether daggers after maxing them and spent over a year waiting for a new way to obtain it.

13 minutes ago, MagiTwister said:

oh noo, this is one of the few things that I've liked about just buying a ton of slots, I still have everything from Excal Prime, to Sheev

sheev is available as an invasion reward though, and im not opening that can of worms with a certain prime. 

18 minutes ago, (PS4)Jennison99 said:

sheev is available as an invasion reward though,

now it is..but at the event release it wasnt lol...just like a bunch of the event weapons were locked until they were added to invasions

I hope with PoE finalizing..DE can FINALLY get around to making ALL quests re-playable...with them doing checks on if the account has the BP or item that BP is apart of to re-reward it

3 minutes ago, Kalvorax said:

now it is..but at the event release it wasnt lol...just like a bunch of the event weapons were locked until they were added to invasions

I hope with PoE finalizing..DE can FINALLY get around to making ALL quests re-playable...with them doing checks on if the account has the BP or item that BP is apart of to re-reward it

me too buddy, me too. The problem is, though, that the Ether Daggers isnt an event weapon. its equivelent to a quest frame except it cannot be bought on the market. They may just end up making it available on the market and call it a day.

Edited by (PS4)Jennison99
more thoughts

8 hours ago, (PS4)Jennison99 said:

me too buddy, me too. The problem is, though, that the Ether Daggers isnt an event weapon. its equivelent to a quest frame except it cannot be bought on the market. They may just end up making it available on the market and call it a day.

oh i know. I was talking about DE finally getting on top of making all the quests replayable...its not like they dont have the code already from the past few newer quests.

8 hours ago, Kalvorax said:

Or atleast add a way to buy the bp from the market after you do the quest.

I dont have the ether daggers, i think i sold the bp long ago when i was in need for creds.

• 1 month later...