Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Skywing limitations and PoE

Fulgie

34 minutes ago, Sebastianx said:

~384 meters on Elytron's Warhead is anything but fine.

"Oh look, a Grineer fortress. *5 seconds later* OUPS...I accidentally erased it with a press of a button, oh silly me"

The range of Archwing abilities is already reduced in Sharkwing, I think it is safe to assume that the same ranges will be used on the Plains. And on the point of Warhead, Energy is harder to come by in your Archwing (unless there is an Amesha) and Warfhead does not deal that much damage when compared to what you can pump out with a Warframe (unless there is an Amesha). Also, as other have noted, Archwings will also be fragile (unless there is an Amesha).

I think you may be starting to catch my drift...

21 hours ago, Midrib said:

specifically Elytron's Warhead and Thumper, Considering Thumper with maxed ability range can get to 288 meters and Warhead can get up to 384 meters.

I've been wondering this myself, and haven't found anything yet to confirm something. I mean, what's to say four people don't strap on an Elytron and spam 1-3-4 in the same area and stack all of that damage? That's some hardcore cheese on lower level enemies.

16 hours ago, WhiteCr0w said:

I've been wondering this myself, and haven't found anything yet to confirm something. I mean, what's to say four people don't strap on an Elytron and spam 1-3-4 in the same area and stack all of that damage? That's some hardcore cheese on lower level enemies.

It could be considered cheese if there are missions or objectives which requires us to hold down or lock down one area. But if engagement on the plains are more of "eliminating a squad or an outpost somewhere then move on", it's more of a wasted effort.