Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Roadmap Part 3: When & Status Thread?

[DE]Rebecca

everyone is freaking out. and i'm just calmly working on my programming assignment. people, our free game is going to have another free expention that we can play at any time we want. chill.

i'm exited for it too. but do we want it to be rushed so we get our hands on it early? course not. most of us would prefer a great version on friday over a messy version now.
also hype. but just hype, not HYPEHYPEHYPE. chill people, just chill.

For every hour that DE fails to deliver what is rightfully ours, I will stuff a puppy kubrow and kitten kavat into my tenno blender. Then once iPoE is out, I will push another pair of cute animals in for every glitch and bug I find.

How lucky DE is to have loyal and understanding fans such as we.

1 minute ago, vinx909 said:

everyone is freaking out. and i'm just calmly working on my programming assignment. people, our free game is going to have another free expention that we can play at any time we want. chill.

i'm exited for it too. but do we want it to be rushed so we get our hands on it early? course not. most of us would prefer a great version on friday over a messy version now.
also hype. but just hype, not HYPEHYPEHYPE. chill people, just chill.

well ye

2 minutes ago, vinx909 said:

But then how will I yell and complain about everything being broken?

1 minute ago, Zahnny said:

Meanwhile at DE

https://i.imgur.com/r2fWnMX.png

tons of people all with their own role within the project. sometimes you have to wait for someone else.
and of course sometimes you just need a moment to think about what you are doing (this isn't just building a wall brick by brick after all) so why not?