Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
Jade Shadows: Known Issues ×

New GPU requirements?

Guest StayAuPonyboy

Guest StayAuPonyboy

Yesterday I was able to play warframe without any problems. It ran smoothly, things weren't on the lowest graphics, and I got 40+ fps. Now that PoE is out, every time I start the launcher it tells me that my graphics card is not supported. What happened?

I use a Macbook pro 15" (2017) that has intel iris graphics 550, running bootcamp.

I get huge stutter walking between cetus and the plains and I shouldn't really be getting any with my setup.... I'd say this update is nowhere near as well finished as it's supposed to be and expect the next few weeks/months to be full of 'improvements'

İT eats ram like monster...İ have seen max 1.1 gb till now what ever situation i am in, and now min 1.140 and in plains it goes 1.5 gb. Now i know my ram actually not sufficient i have a total 4 gb ram with geforce 710m(1gb) graphic card but it really hiccups too much

With my GTX 1080 & i7 6700k im getting great frame rates at the beginning of missions (140+), but after some time goes by my frame rate is hovering below 60 fps, stuttering and just overall doesn't feel good. I've notice my frame rate never goes back to normal either (i'll return to the orbiter but still have low fps) without restarting the game,

Guest LoneTennoOperative
4 hours ago, Mezzie said:

With my GTX 1080 & i7 6700k im getting great frame rates at the beginning of missions (140+), but after some time goes by my frame rate is hovering below 60 fps, stuttering and just overall doesn't feel good. I've notice my frame rate never goes back to normal either (i'll return to the orbiter but still have low fps) without restarting the game,

Sounds like there may be memory leaking issues.
I have the same setup and I've seen some of the problems as well.