Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Seek out the Quills

Hlubsky

30 minutes ago, Tarak said:

Activate your operator at the door and it should open. Not sure, but completing the quest for Gara may be required.

Well that's BS if that's required. Why do I have to do a beginner quest to be able to use the stuff I've already farmed for probably hundreds of hours?

Found the door, but it won't unlock even in operator mode for me btw

3 hours ago, Xaranoth said:

Well that's BS if that's required. Why do I have to do a beginner quest to be able to use the stuff I've already farmed for probably hundreds of hours?

It's probably because they won't show you all their little secrets to someone they technically just met

23 minutes ago, DashingDevil303 said:

Yes. 

Yeah, I figured that out. It makes sense. But DE should be more explicit about that. Like, when you first arrive in Cetus, it should point you to the quest, and then, after the quest, it should point you to the Eidolon Hunter.

so I come back to play the update and it somewhat nerfs the energy regen but not only that it tells you to go find some stupid quills....

Its like a big F*** you imo go play the @(*()$ game and grind for more S#&$. 

To speak with the Primary of the Quills, you must complete Saya's Vigil and War Within. Both are relevant to the Quills plot.

The game should be more explicit about needing to do Saya's Vigil in order to get the Quills faction, but beyond that it's fine; Vigil doesn't take long and it unlocks Gara for you anyway. There's no real grind involved (and for Warframe, that's fairly unique, really).

If you are trying to find the Quills area in Cetus, it is somewhat far behind Konzu's stall. Look for a painting on the cliffside, which marks a path leading to a door in a style you may remember from War Within. Go into Operator mode to enter.

• 4 weeks later...