Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Zenurik Energy Pulse not working correctly

Lady_Tyca

After maxing out the Energy Pulse passive to be "Energy pickups grant 50% additional energy over 5s", I didn't see any extra energy.  I picked up the 25 energy orb. Still 25 energy gain after 5 seconds.  Or even ten seconds. It made no difference.  775k focus to max that out too. :shocked:

It works correctly somewhat now, but yeah, I had resolved it by exiting the warframe, then dashing, using the beam, and then re-entering.  But earlier, when I had exited and entered the warframe, the passive only worked for five seconds, and then it didn't work anymore. I had to exit and re-enter the warframe every time I picked up an energy orb, in order for the passive to work.

• 2 weeks later...

That must be a BUG. It worked before without putting much focus into it, and I think without going out for a walk with my operator.

It can't be that complex that I have to query google first, to encounter this thread and a possible work-around?! Just wondering.

• 1 month later...
29 minutes ago, RaydenR said:

Still not working, even when i leave to operator mode use all the skills and get back to the warframe

You don't need to use anything, just activate operator mode once. And, more importantly, you need to both have Zenurik selected as your primary school and then within that school you need to have the actual Energizing Dash ability activated (so that it's red). Apparently this confuses some players although I'm not sure why.

• 3 weeks later...