Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Stuck in the War Within quest [FIXED]

so_many_watermelons

This is all I can find in the new notes:

Operator Mode Changes: 

• There are two energy sources for your Operator: 1 for Void Beam, and another for Void Dash, Void Mode, and Void Blast. Both energy sources regen over time, and energy pickups only affect the latter abilities.

operator_mode_energy.jpg

• To create more flow with Transference between Operator and Warframe, you can now seamlessly transition to your Operator and back to your Warframe at any time - even when in mid bullet jump! 
  • You can now double tap “shift” to perform a slide as the Operator. 
  • When in Operator mode, Warframes now have a 90% damage reduction from enemies if an ability is active during Transference. If no ability is active during Transference, you Warframe is invulnerable and untargetable.

After defeating the Queen and returning to my ship, Orbis tells me to use Transference (5) to walk around the ship, but when i click on it, the warframe toon just freezes and i can click skills 1-4 and see a blue blink, but the Operator chamber and Lotus speech doesnt trigger, any idea how to fix this plz?.

Already tried to close the game and Verufy/Optimize cache.

Just now, Philip2001 said:

In  ''The War Within'' cant use 5''transference''that make me stuck in the mission

Write a support ticket to get you out, go to your tenno and refocus your school. and then redo the mission, 
I found out that focus isn't broken it's just not there

What a joke! I'm stuck for not doing Vor's Prize . . . 3 effing years ago.

Googled but can't find any answer . . . what are they playing at? punishing players for not sticking around is one thing but I've never left.

Why make a quest no longer available a necessary part of the latest quest? without Vor's Quest being available the latest quest becomes impossible .

Edited by CaptainEras

42 minutes ago, CaptainEras said:

What a joke! I'm stuck for not doing Vor's Prize . . . 3 effing years ago.

Googled but can't find any answer . . . what are they playing at? punishing players for not sticking around is one thing but I've never left.

Why make a quest no longer available a necessary part of the latest quest? without Vor's Quest being available the latest quest becomes impossible .

Its probably a bug or something. Because if there's no way to access Vor's quest and it requires you to do that quest before you can do PoE then you probably need to make another thread about it.